Question for readers

Don't worry there's a chapter updated a few seconds after this note ~

Okay here's a little question.....

I'm not close to ending this story at all however so as to not arise suspicion of when this story ends I'm going to ask now......

What shall le next story be?
-------------------

Dangerous motives
(An all new kaichi)

Aichi Sendou, the boy who saved the world and cray from void, the one who had once sealed himself away for the sake of humanity......

After the seed had been removed from him and placed within his friends, it's now destined to split into infinite shards until it is accepted by cray.

Now, Aichi and his friends are leading a regular and peaceful life, however sadly it doesn't seem to last....

An unknown group targets Aichi, for reasons unknown..... They'll do anything to get their hands upon him..

Will Aichi and his friends be able to defeat these people?

Or will Aichi be captured and used for their plans?

Who knows.... All you've got to do is read to find out.

-------
An empty shell
(Kaichi)

It stings.....

Seeing him like this brings pain into everyone's hearts..... Especially Kai's
It wasn't supposed to be like this....

Everything was supposed to be okay...

But no....

After the seed that harboured all of void's power had been destroyed, something terrible happened.... It wasn't just the seed that had been shattered.....

Aichi's soul was shattered as well....

Now the boy is nothing but an empty shell, a shell that Kai wants to transform into the kind boy who had once been Aichi

(A/N)

So..... Tell me what you guys think of le future~ please comment because le Berry is filled with ideas due to her lack of social life

The two I'm intrigued by will be written none the less.... I just want to know which is to be written first~

My final decision is made a long time from now when le story is over~ of course with all your help~

Love ya guys~ my awesome readers who give me something to look forward to~