5

-picture of Abby above-

I awoke to a bright light blinding me.

"What?" I mumble.

The sheets get pulled off me. "GIMME BACK MY BLANKIE!" I nearly scream out, sitting up as I do so.

A boy begins to laugh.

"What the fu-" my thoughts interrupt my words. "Oh. Morning Aaron."

"Hey, babe, as much as I'd like you to stay asleep, we have to go now."

"Fine. Where are we going?"

"I'll tell you later. Just pull on some Honey gear. Meet back here in an hour."

"Ight. Luh ya Aaron."

"Luh ya too."

I grabbed my belongings off of the coffee table, then board back to my house.

Quickly, I dress into my maroon Honey shirt, black leggings and black vans.

I pull out my curling wand, then curled my hair.

My makeup was simple today; mascara paired with a thin layer of eyeliner.

To: Aaron

Omw now
---
From: Aaron

Ight. See u in a bit. Luv u princess
---
To: Aaron

Love u 2

I rushed out the door, grabbing my keys and wallet on the way out.

"Bye mom! I'll text you details later!"

"You don't have to! Just have fun and stay safe. Love you."

"Love you too mom." I close the door, then nearly run to my car.

I arrive shortly at Aaron's house. "Aaron, I'm here!"

I let myself inside, only to find that Aaron is not downstairs. Worried, I run upstairs and try to find him. He wasn't upstairs either.

"Aaron! Where are you?" My voice shakes, fearing the worst.

A creaking sound startles me, making me jump a bit. Seconds later, I feel hands snake around my waist.

My reaction kicks in almost instantly, resulting in me kneeing the guy in his stomach.

When I turn around, I notice it's only Aaron. "Shit. My bad." I say, picking Aaron up off the ground.

He simply laughs it off. "Nah. I wanted to scare you. Guess I deserved it."

I find myself staring into his beautiful, dark brown eyes. Time freezes, leaving only Aaron and I in the moment.

We lean in, kissing softly. Aaron picks me up, placing his hands under my thighs.

He carries me over to the counter, placing me onto it.

We continue kissing for awhile, up until we have to pull away for oxygen.

He grins at me. "I love you, my princess." Aaron says, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, Aaron."

Seconds later, Steven and a girl I do not recognize emerge from a cupboard.

"What the-"

Aaron interrupts me. "Tell you later, babe."

I nod my head.

"Who is she?" I ask Steven, pointing to the girl beside him.

The girl seemed bored standing there watching. When she heard my remark though, she rolled her eyes, then coughed twice to hide what she said.