Arc 1: The Tale of the Thief, Episode 0: The Thief's beginning

A/N: Well, here I am, making my first Highschool DxD fanfic in a Multi-Fanfic story.

This is the prologue, so I'm gonna show how its begin.
****
[Many year ago]

In a dark skies and a barren wasteland, a Great War between the three faction is battling in a devastated war.

The God, the Four Satan and the Grigori along with its troop has battle each other for many millennium.

However, both Fallen and Devil are at disadvantage against the Angel, due to the God being immortal and the fact that the Four Satan has fallen.

All is lost for the two faction... Until a unexpected alliance is form.

A Fallen Angel, by the name of Shunko, has made a temporary truce with the last of the Virgos clan, Alexander Virgos, the little brother of the Old Satan Lucifer and head of the heir of the Virgos clan. Both of them wanted to end the war once and for all, but they knew all well that as long as the god live, they cannot create peace, so they decide to do the one thing they can do.

They must seal the God for eternity.

So Shunko has gather the Human of who is willing to fight along side of the Grigori and Alexander a armies of Devil to seal the God.