Episode 2: Mittelt's sorrow! Burakko's Identity reveal!

A/N: Well, you may be wondering what happened to them, well you will know what happening.

Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD, only the plot.

[Episode 2: Burakko's Identity Reveal! Jailbreak time!]

[Unknown place, Holding Cell] [July 30, 2012, 2:34PM]

Mittel was chain into a wall, with a magic circle on the wall she is stuck with, her grey/blue eyes seem lifeless as she stare at the small water, reflecting her.

It has been three day since she and her comrade has lost its mentor, Exile, and being capture by the group of Stray Devil, along with a human name Burakko Dorobo.

She has no idea where are they as she has been place in another location, but it doesn't matter to her now. She has lost the only mentor who she saw him as a father figure to her.

She only know him for a year, and already she grown to attached to Exile. Kalawarmer know him more than the other, so chances are is that she is suffering more than herself.

She is just staring at the ground all the time, never get fed, her clothes has many hole and she can't use her holy spear in this state.

She is starting to lose herself.

And she want to see someone, anybody she know, around here.

[The same place, different area]

At the cell, lay a still unconscious Burakko, his mask and coat is tattered, his weapon is missing.

Then a groan came out of his mouth as he get up. A long black hair fall down to his shoulder as he put his hand on his forehead.

"Ittai, that is a hell of a headache." He say as he look around, noticing he is in a holding cell. "Well... Damn, look like I may be in a bad day." And that'd when Burakko realize that his mask is broken and his coat is tattered, and his gun are missing. "Crud, I hope no one recognize me." He say as he remove his broken mask and drop it, revealing a very feminine face with a black eyes, then he walk toward the bar.

When he touch it, he began to shake a little and smirk appear on his faces and shake it harder. Then with a groan of metal, the bar fall down.

"Heh, seem like someone put me here on purpose." Burakko say as he walk out the cell and begin to walk toward the hallway, intending to find a way out.

As he walk toward another hallway, he her a sniff and a small cry of sadness. Burakko walk toward the noises.

As he draw close to the noise, he see a water in the floor, slowly filling the hallway. "Hmm, I must be in a sewer or something. I must find whoever crying and escape here before this place get flooded... I might find my new friend here." Burakko say to himself as he continue to walk toward the noise.

[In the holding cell]

Mittel still stare down the ground, she hear some kind of water dripping, she look around and realize that the wall beside her is leaking water. Then, the wall broke down, releasing a stream of water beside her, flooding the room.