Chapter 13: Sebastian's Revenge

When everyone awoke the next day they continued their journey to the pyramid. Hours later, they finally reached it and just in time to see that Sebastian had opened the portal letting millions of monsters come through.

"You puny humans will never stop me!" shouted Sebastian as he turned into a horrible Ender Dragon.

     Sebastian flew into the air as everyone took cover in a few buildings.

"He's really mad! What do we do?!?" asked Chris.

"I'll go hold him down when he sweeps down to attack us and you guys go and shoot him." said Dannismo.

"But it's too dangerous!" Chris said.

"Don't worry, I can do it." and with that Dannismo went to the top of the building and swung his chains around wrapping them around Sebastian's neck.

     Sebastian pulled and pulled, trying to get away as everyone started shooting him in the stomach with guns.

"He's not getting phased by it!" shouted Carflo.

"I have an idea." Cyanide started, "We'll all go to the top of the towers surrounding the pyramid and brake the crystals on top of them"

"Just like how we defeated the first Ender Dragon." said Chris.

"Exactly, now let's go." said Cyanide as everyone headed towards different towers.

     Carflo, Sky, and Krisalee went to the first tower and destroyed the crystal, making Sebastian a bit weaker. Cyanide and Tyler went to the second tower and destroyed the crystal. And Chris and Ashley went to the third and final tower and destroyed the crystal making Sebastian much much weaker than he was before.

"No! I will not let you defeat me!" yelled Sebastian as he flew into the air and came swooping down right to Carflo.

"It's time to end this Sebastian!" said Carflo as he readied his bow.

     He pulled back as far as he could and let go, sending the arrow flying right into Sebastian's eye, causing him to come crashing down into the tower and falling into the ocean below.

After the long battle with Sebastian everyone gathered together.

"Good job guys. But how do we get home now?" asked Sky.

     All of a sudden a gold portal with a blue aura appeared on top of the pyramid, with an old man standing on top of it.

"Who the heck is that?" asked Sky.

"I don't know, but that sure looks like a way home to me!" shouted Cyanide as he started running towards the portal.

"Hey wait up!" Carflo said running after.

     Everyone stepped through the portal, all except Chris who was stopped by the old man.

"Chris." the old man started, "Your journey is not yet done."

"Okay?" Chris said in confusion before jumping into the portal.

The End?