cold night

Gun shoots, Sparks fly in the air."Here get behind here!".rain drops fall heavily as the cloud hides the moon in the darkest parts of the Cleveland projects."shit shit ",a quiets silence while the rain drop hit the concrete.police sirens echo loudly as they get closer .neighbors peek out there windows while only few hearts are brave enough to come help him."fuuuuck,heeelp heeeelp" screaming till he wispers with his hand on his brothers wound."God please no".tears falling heavy enough to be vivid threw the rain,as police and ambulance rush to help the young boy.

The hospital rushes and panics the young man to the ER; rolling him down the hall way on strecher. Gut pouring out the thickest blood ,drug only help so much with the pain but enought to keep him quiet and awake.

Busting threw the double doors with the stretcher.Mask on his face fading him away,not even feeling the pain of the many sharp needles. He blacks out in a momment he awakes in the hospital bed. Surrounded by only a few loved ones and many homeboys some his parents dont agree to.Arguments and tentions fade as he his eyes slowly opens. Smiles from the family brightens his day and he painfully giggles with a smirk."wat the fuck  Where u thinking!?" say dad.
Mom tries to calm him down but this look she has only seen a few times. That look when his eyes flare from anger,and his voice echos as if he was in a cave."stupid your fuckin stupid".
"Dad" say  Michael with a mellow heart."You are not my son " he say with a noticeable amount of greif while looking into wat use to be his son's eyes. The rooms quiet as a melancholy atmosphere fills the room with lowered eyes and heads.Micheals father turns around walks out the door and never looks back."how long micheal,how long can you keep this up . In and outta jail back in forth late nights to who knows where." as she speaks in a disappointing tone.suddenly her voice rises with tension " You dont live in the streets Micheal! You live in my home your fathers home.the streets didnt raise you we did" older brother trys to calm her down."No no no! Im done .... Your father he is done Michael." "Mom im sorry" looking deep into her eyes. She calms down ,"Your thing will be on the porch" . tears fall from Michael's eyes "ma!",she turn around with her head down hidng the flood from her soul wich pours threw her eyes."Dont bother knocking ," she walks out after a look up to heaven and a deep breath follow her husband to the car.As i followed.
   I guess this is the life i grow up on.would say grew but im far from grown.At  least thats wat my parents say.Growing up as the little brother of what the media calls gangsters.What the pastors call demons and trouble kids.What