Stressing Over A Lie

One day on the farm, AppleJack was asleep against a tree when PinkiePie came along. "Um... AppleJack...?" She was unsure about what she was about to say. " Yawns Yes Pinkie?" Pinkie let out a sigh and said, "Well Rainbow and I we talking and well..." AppleJack raised an eyebrow. "So? I was yawn trying to take a nap." Pinkie yelled out, "I DIDN'T TELL HER THAT YOU LIKE HER, BUT SHE SAID SHE IS TRYING TO KEEP YOU IN THE FRIEND ZONE!" AJ's eyes teared up. "W-what...?" Pinkie wanted Rainbow to end up with her, not AJ, so she lied. "I'm sorry, I had to tell you. Are you ok?" Pinkie sounded a bit concerned. "I-I..." AppleJack ran fast, super fast, into the house, into her room, and she shut her door. She broke down in tears, when they suddenly stopped. "Oh no. The letter! The love letter I sent her! I can't ruin our friendship..." Pinkie came to the door and knocked, "AppleJack?!" Pinkie was surprised to see Big Mac open the door. "CAN I SEE AJ?!" Pinkie asked. "Nope" He said, being stern. "Why?" Applebloom came and said, "She is freaking out, and crying. She won't open the door, or tell us what's wrong." Pinkie had some tears, she hid them well though. "O-oh.. Well I'll stop by later...?" Then she hopped off, off to Suger Cube Corner. "Oh Gummy, what have I done...?