Talking To You

It was nearly 1pm when you arrived back at the Tower, you had taken a shower and changed your clothing. You didn't bother much with your hair and simply put it up with a claw clip as you knew you'd be working late again. You walked towards the elevator and braced yourself trip up the tower, you were thankful the elevators were faster than normal ones, at least. However, as soon as you were about to press the button to your floor you felt a gust of wind and suddenly next to you was the man that made your heart flutter, Pietro.
You blinked a couple of times at him as you said, in a slightly awkward manner,
"G-Good afternoon..."
Pietro smiled politely at you before positioning himself in front of the buttons to each floor, blocking you,
"Which floor you stopping at?"
You blinked a couple of times as he asked this, he wasn't looking at you but you could see his smile.
"The highest one."
"Perfect."
He said before he pressed all the buttons to each floor and stopped in front of you blocking your way to the door.
"W-What are you doing?!"
You asked in shock at he was rather close only two steps in front of you. You cursed at Tony in your head for not designing these elevators to be any bigger. Pietro had a smug crooked grin on his face as he twisted his mouth to one side,
"Talking to you~"
He said in a sing-a-long tone which made your face blush.
"Pietro, I... I have a lot of work--"
"Oh I know." He suddenly cut you off, "But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun!" He paused for a second, "Besides, you still owe me one."
He leaned in slightly as he said that, his bright blue eyes piercing into yours as you could tell he knew how he was making your heart race.
"I appreciate it, but I'd rather not make Tony angry.."
He giggled slightly at this,
"That's fine, if the shorty gets angry you can blame it on me! It's funny when he gets angry, you'd think he was the Hulk and not Iron Man."
At this you couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, however you quickly stopped as you looked around in the elevator looking for cameras,
"Better not bad-mouth him though, he IS my boss and without him I can't stay here."
This seemed to alarm Pietro however he tried to quickly mask it through a shrug.
"I'll just have you work for me. And you can stay here all the time without actually working."
You looked at him to see if he was actually serious. After a few minutes of examining his expression you couldn't tell if he meant it or not.
"I couldn't, I mean I have to pay for my apartment and bills."
You looked towards the side which Pietro followed your gaze making you look at him,
"Then I guess you'll have no choice but to live with me."
Your face turned completely red which made his stupid grin bigger. After you said nothing for a moment and just stared at him flustered he opened his mouth to say something, however at that moment the elevator doors opened to your floor and you ran past him, having to press yourself between him and the door which made your blushing even worse.