Sweden

"That stupid jerk!" you screamed as you bust into Sweden's home, not that he minded. It happened often where you would come into his home without knocking. Sweden looked up from what he was doing staring at you questioningly wonder what was wrong. Tears streamed down your face as you sat on the couch hugging one of the pillows. "That freaking jerk cheated on me with some stupid whore!" you cried hiding your face in the pillow. Sweden stood from his spot moving over to you and sat down. His arms wrapped around you pulling you into a hug while soothingly stroking your head. "W-why does this k-keep happening to me? I-I hate love!" you sobbed. A frown formed on Sweden's lips as he released you making you look at him in confusion. What he did next surprised the both of you, Sweden cupped your cheek before crashing his lips into yours. It wasn't like any other kiss you'd ever had, it was filled with love and passion. That's right, the Swedish man loved you and has ever since the first time he laid eyes on you.

-Flashback-

It was a cold day as it continued to near winter, a busy year in his small town. Sweden had gone out to grab supplies and presents for everyone. With his arms now filled with bags he began to make his way home. "S-stop! Someone help!" he heard a cry coming from his left "shut up or I'll hurt you more" a voice growled. Sweden wasn't one to stand by and let someone get hurt if he knew he could help. Quickly jumping into action he walked down the ally way coming upon a scene that made his blood boil. A man was on top of you, a knife pressed against your throat while you cried trying to get him off. The man didn't seem to notice Sweden come up behind him and yank him off of you. You let out a sob as you watched Sweden throw that man into the wall knocking him out. Your breathing was un even as you tried to fix your clothes "th-thank you sir". Sweden looked to you before nodding and holding his hand out to you. You stared at it a bit confused before taking his hand. He pulled you up, which was easy as you weren't heavy at all. Sweden took you to his home that night where he made you hot chocolate while you explained what happened. From what he learned it was your ex who was trying to rape you since you ended it with him. "I will protect you" Sweden declared making your eyes go wide "r-really?" you stuttered out "ja".

-End Flashback-

Ever since that day in the ally Sweden had always been there for you no matter what. Weather it was rescuing you, taking care of you while you were sick, or just being in your presence. He never asked for anything in return, seeing you happy was enough payment. Sweden pulled away re-opening his eyes and looked at you. A blush covered your face making him smile a little "cute" was all he said. "S-Sweden why did you do that?" you questioned, looking back at him. "I love you" he answered bluntly never removing his hand from your cheek. Realization seemed to hit you as you smiled leaning into his touch. "I love you too Sweden, thank you for everything" you said before kissing him. It truly was worth the wait to have you finally.