Thirty-Four

There I have fucking added spaces after punctuation ffs

I swear the fuck one more time and I'm deleting my books

Anyway Happy Lilo

Enjoy :)

"Will you please,tell me where he are heading?"Louis pleaded with round blue eyes, all wide and glossy as he looked across the leather seating of the Private jet towards Liam who was too occupied on his phone. It was only the two of them on the plane (well other than an Air-Hostess and the pilot) and Louis really doesn't know why he agreed on letting Liam gently rug him out of bed, told to dress up in shorts and a t-shirt and then let him drive them to the nearest airport. Liam had everything booked and planned,so the private jet that the lads normally used to travel to locations was already sitting there waiting for the two lads to climb into and take off.

Liam was refusing to tell Louis where they were going, no matter on how many pleads and puppy dog eyes and pouts he kept getting or were glanced his way, he wasn't going to cave in. Everything needed to be a surprise, and everything needed to be perfect because that's what Louis deserved, perfectness. It was only a short week after Liam had turned and left Louis crying in the apartment and for Zayn to find him and talk sense into him, Zayn was right,cLouis wasn't going to fall out of love and neither was Liam.Louis was a fool, yes,but so was Liam and Liam was going to show Louis how much of a fool that he was.

"But if I tell you then it won't be a surprise, now will it?"Liam quirked an eyebrow, looking across at Louis who had his legs spread as he sat, the bottom of his prodding 5 month pregnant bump on show since the The white t-shirt with snoopy on it didn't stretch like his other pregnancy t-shirts. It was annoying to Louis, he felt like a whale with his large stomach and sore muscles. Lucky enough for him the sweeping and soreness in his feet had went down a lot and wasn't a bother to him. He was pretty sure that he was growing boobs too and had been pestering Harry to To go and buy him a bra since he didn't want to embarrass himself on buying it himself.

"You know how much I hate surprises,"Louis huffed, staring daggers at Liam who was now typing away at his mobile once again, the jet having Wifi so Liam was able to contact people over the Internet on his plans to make sure that everything was in order and that there were no hiccups of disappointment."Every surprise that you've planned for me has been a disaster, my 21st birthday, The welcome home party you planned when I left to visit my family for a while of course how can we forget that time you were trying to surprise me for a date and ended up stumbling home drunk and throwing up all over me. We didn't even get to the date,"Louis rolled his eyes as he through back to the numerous other parties or surprises that Liam had planned and failed a bunch of times.

"Oh, well you're gonna love this one, I'm sure of it Babe."Liam smiled smiled softly. Well I hope you do, Liam thought as he let his eyes look over at the backpack he had sat in another chair that contained an important item in a velvet box. He had packed a suitcase of clothing for both him and Louis and had it already sent off to their location, although Louis didn't know that of course since it was being kept a secret.

"Have you thought of any names?"Louis asked after a couple of minutes of silent, a hand rubbing  over the hard surface of his 5 month bump. Even with air-conditioning on Louis was still unbelievably hot and was tempted to take off all of his clothing and shit in his underwear. Liam had been too distracted with his one thoughts to realise he was being talked to, that was until Louis had flicked a peanut in his direction and hit him straight in the eye."Bullseye! Bonus points for the Tommo!"He cheered with a small fist pump into the air. Even if his eye was in agony, Liam couldn't help but let our a small chuckle and smile.