First time (Tadashi)

*takes a deep breath, running a hand through his hair as he leans back in his chair* Oh wow alright...God where do I even begin?Well...for a while after that first night, all we did was kiss.
Don't take that the wrong way, I mean, it was awesome. *smiles to himself* Kissing Hiro was...and really, still IS one of my favorite things to do.
But eventually, as things go, things progress. They escalate. You start wanting more, and...kissing just doesn't feel like enough anymore.
So we gradually moved into more physical stuff...like touching eachother and...using our mouths on eachother. Each new thing was...*chuckles* God each new thing was AMAZING....but again...it ended up not being enough.
Hiro had been asking about having sex for a while. We'd been together for around a year at that point, and he was getting REAL impatient.
Eventually...I caved. How could I not? I was well, just as..horny and Hiro was...*takes a breath through his nose* Hah...Hiro was...Hiro.
So one night, it was a Tuesday, I remember, and Cass was gone for the night with some friends, so...that was the night we decided to have our first time.
It wasn't kinky, it wasn't rough or crazy or anything like that...
*bites his lip, taking a slow breath*
It WAS, however....desperate...and heated...and one of the most AMAZING
(After Baymax shut down from hearing Hiro say: 'ow') experiences I've ever had. God, he....he was just so good for me that night...
He didn't tease, he wasn't whiny or snarky...he was just good. He communicated everything he wanted, he told me when to slow down, when to speed up...what hurt, what felt good...God he was so perfect.
He knew Cass wasn't home, so he didn't hold anything back, either. He was so vocal...*closes his eyes a moment, licking his lips*
He kept whimpering and moaning for me like.... "Yes god that feels so good Dashi, don't stop!"
*chuckles softly* Fuck, he was a sight...
For a first time, I've gotta say it was pretty fucking perfect. There were a few times I accidentally hurt him a little, but we got through it and in the end it was the most satisfying thing I'd ever felt

(( I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS, OH MY GOSH! IM SORRY HiroHamada6 AND EVERYONE ELSE LIKE OH MY GOSH. IM OUT OF IT 😭😭😭😭😭😭)