Seven

"Cara!" I heard a voice yell.

Then I hear a bunch of yelps from doctors and nurses who were being pushed out of the way.

"Oh my god, cara, I though I lost you. I'm so sorry." Ashton said.

"Ashton, what are you doing here? You're on tour?" I said, confused.

"As soon as I heard you were in the hospital, I booked the next flight here. I had to be here."

"What about the shows?"

"All the boys agreed to cancel tonight's show and fly back out and do it at the end of the tour."

"When do you go back?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Oh. When do I get to leave?"

"They said tonight. But I just texted your mom and she said she's on her way over to try and get you out now."

"Ok, thank you Ashton."

"Anything for you, princess."

"I just have one question."

"What is it?"

"Why'd you cut again?" I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

I had to tell him. I can't hold it in anymore. It's killing me.

"It's because I fucking love you Ashton! Kyle was just a distraction! So was Keaton! I love you so much but you're never there when I need you the most. It's killing me inside. I couldn't hole it in anymore. And when you blocked my number, I lost it. I couldn't continue. I just wanted to leave and never come back."

Then that's when Ashton snaps. He gets up, and runs from the run. And that's when my mom comes in, full of fury.