Chapter 3: School

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

As I was getting ready for school, I was listening to Terrible Things, I grabbed my beanie that was hanging on my door and I put it on, Sock was outside my room, knowing that I told him to be there so he won't walk in on me. The last thing I had to get was my phone, I walked over to my dresser where I put my phone was at, I turned off Terrible Things, and I put it in my pocket. I walked out of my room to see Sock staring at me. "So..What do you think?" I asked him.

(Sock's P.O.V)

I waited for her to come out, I heard the song stop, so it must mean that she was done. She walked out of her room, I stared at her in amazement.

She was beautiful.

She smiled at me "So..What do you think?" She asked me.

"You look..Wow..." I replied

I was at a loss for words.

"Good. Let's go." She said as she grabbed her backpack that was slumped over by the door to her room.

~TimeSkip: 15 minutes later~

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Once me and Sock arrived at my high school, I was hug tackled by my best friend Elise "I haven't seen you for so long!!" She said as she smiled happily "We hung out last week." I told her, she rubbed her hand on the back of her neck and she did an awkward laugh "Oh yeah...Sorry." She said.

Once we were let inside, I went to my locker, with Sock following me of course, I opened my locker, unaware that Violet and her clique were coming my way.
I got my textbooks together when Violet smacked the books out of my hand "Loser!" Violet yelled as she walked away, I was getting my books back together when Sock started helping me.

"Thanks Sock." I said. "Who was she?" He asked as he handed me my Math textbook "She used to be one of my friends, but then she became popular, and I guess I'm a road block in her way to stardom or some shit like that..." I said, I got back up and sighed "I'm so sorry-" I was suddenly cut off by Sock. "(Y/N), you don't have to apologize for anything, by all means, she's the one missing out on your coolness." He sternly said, I knew if I tried hugging him, I would go right through him, so I just smiled at him. "Thanks.." I said. "Now, let's get to my science class before we're late." I said as walked to science class with Sock.

~Time Skip: After School (3:22)~

(Sock's P.O.V)

As we were walking back to (Y/N's) house, we heard a voice not too far behind us "Hey (Y/N)! Wait up!" Said a person. We looked behind us and saw Elise running over to us. "Hey..." Elise said, out of breath, she looked really sweaty and worn out "What happened to you?" (Y/N) asked.

"Gym...Is what happened." She said, (Y/N nodded her head "Oh yeah that's right, you have Gym 7th hour." She said "At least you have Math for your 7th hour..." She huffed. (Y/N) laughed and shook her head. "Come on, we should get going. My dad's coming back from his business trip, I wanna see him before he has to go." She said, Elise nodded her head and started walking with us.

We were walking down a street, when Elise nudged (Y/N) on her arm. "Hey, I've heard that a kid who used to go to our school lived in that house." She said as she pointed to a Tan house with a brown roof.

...Wait a minute...

..Johnathan used to live there!

"So?" (Y/N) asked "The kid that lived there killed himself. It was on the news before." She said, I could see (Y/N) shiver a little bit "Wait..Don't you live in this street?" (Y/N) suddenly asked Elise "Yeah. This is my destination anyway. Bye!" She said as she walked away from us "Bye!" (Y/N) said, she looked over at me.

"Let's get home." She said.

~Time Skip: 7 minutes later~

(Y/N's P.O.V)

When we got back home, I didn't see my dad's car in the driveway. Strange...We got in and we saw a note on the kitchen table.

(Y/N)

Hey sweetie, Sorry you couldn't see me. I had to leave at 3:00 pm. I have to go to Utah, and I'm staying there for 3-4 months. I'm sorry sweetie...

See you in 3 or 4 months

Love,

Dad

I read the note over and over, not believing the words in front of me. "No..." I said as I let a few tears slip from my eyes to the note. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and I ran to my room. "(Y/N)!" Sock yelled, possibly running (or floating) after me. I entered into my room, and slammed the door, I pretty much ran to my bed, letting my tears come out of my eyes.

(Sock's P.O.V)

I looked at (Y/N) as she read the note, I noticed one or two tears form and slip from her eyes, landing on the paper, suddenly so quick, she ran to her room "(Y/N!")! I yelled and floated after her, I could hear her door slam.

I went through her door and saw her crying on her bed, "Every....Time...." She muffled through her pillow, I floated over to her "(Y/N)...It's okay, you have me." I said in a comforting tone, She looked up at me "It's just...It's been too long since I've seen him. It's been 2 years since I've seen him..." She said "I hate seeing you like this." I said, she slightly titled her head a bit "What do you mean?" She asked "As in, seeing people hurt you, ruining that beautiful smile of yours." I said, she smiled at me.

"Now, go and calm down a bit, if you want me to, I can leave..." I said "No. Stay. I enjoy your company." She said as she laid down on her bed. I sat on the floor. Her (E/C) eyes were getting heavy, and she fell asleep. I smiled at her. Even when she was sleeping, she was beautiful.

"You really care for her, don't you?" Said a voice behind me, I turned around and saw Mephistopheles "Yeah...I...Think...I love her.." I said.