17. My Idiot

--Megan Pov--
I stepped into my warm apartment. I unlocked my door and bawled. I trudged over to my bed and flopped on the warm sheets. I cried for hours. The one person I loved denied everything I wanted. He argued with me. Terrible flashbacks replayed over and over in my mind. I cried until I ran out of tears. When I ran out of tears I laid on my bed facing the ceiling. I thought about what I could of done wrong. My mind went blank. I had no idea why Philip Lester had acted that way around Dan and in the car. I thought about Phil until I fell asleep.

--Dan's Pov--
Megan looked upset as she left my room. I wondered why. Phil seemed nervous around her. Maybe Phil fancied Megan. I laughed. There was no way she liked him. I drifted to sleep consumed in my thoughts.

--Phil's Pov--
What had I done. I hurt Megan she probably doesn't like me anymore. I ruined my friendship with her. She did try to hold my hand I thought that was weird. I felt a surge of anger come over me. I couldn't explain it. Clearly Megan liked me still. I'm a good person. I smiled she doesn't have to hate me. I grinned.

--Normal Pov--
Phil woke up got dressed and ate waffles for breakfast. He walked outside and hopped in his car. He sped down the highway turned sharply onto Mountain Street. He stopped at a beige house with blue shutters. He walked up to the navy blue door and knocked four times on the hollow wood. A mysterious tall shadow grew bigger as it walked up to the door. Bigger than Megan's would've been. Phil's mouth dropped to see Joe Sugg at Megan's house. "Hello Mate!" Joe exclaimed with his adorable accent. "Where is Megan?" Phil glared. "She went out with Zoey." Joe exclaimed. "You okay mate?" Joe asked concerned. "When will she be back?" Phil clenched his fists. " I don't know mate want to come in? Alfie went to the shop with Tyler." Joe asked. "Only till Megan comes back." Phil smirked. The Mates played video games until Alfie and Tyler came back.

--Zoella's Pov--
I listened to poor Megan crying her eyes out in the car to go back home explaining what happened last night. " I thought Phil fancied you?" I asked. " I thought so too." Megan sniffled. I hugged my dear friend. I felt so bad for her R/N had gotten into a crash and now Phil hating her. I missed R/N too. She was a very good mate of mine. Joe liked R/N too we all would collab together and make funny videos. I knew we all missed her but I knew Dan missed her the most. He might think it was his fault. The stupid truck that ran them over was the one to take the blame. I walked in Megan's house and sat next to Joe and Alfie. I asked Phil from across the room: "May I visit Dan?" " I don't care." Phil answered violently. "Alfie will you take me?" I asked. "Let's go!" Alfie smiled.

--Alfie's Pov--
I smiled at Zoey. Snatching my keys I looked over my shoulder and saw Phil glaring at Zoella's smiling face. I guessed he still had hard feelings about the crash. I skipped the last step on Megan's porch. Running to beat Zoe to the car. I hopped in a few seconds after she did. " I beat you idiot!" Zoey laughed. "Damnit!" I yelled. Zoey pecked my cheek. "You're my idiot."