1.3

*Sorry it's short I'm gonna try make updates longer and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 4k, I LOVE YOU ALL*

Carl rubs the back of my thigh as I lay on top of him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you Jess" he says then kisses my neck.

"I love you Carl" I say and kiss his neck.

Debbie walks through the door with her boyfriend.

"Who wants to go on a double date" she asks happily.

"No one" Carl and I groan.

She rolls her eyes and walks up the stairs.

My phone rings and Carl answers it.

"Hello" he says. He hands the phone to me and I press it against my ear.

"Hey bitch" I hear the voice I could never forget.

"Hi Alicia" I say into the phone. Someone knocks at the door and I go open it.

My mouth hangs open at the sight in front of me.

Alicia and her boyfriend Troy. We all used to steal together.

I open my arms and they both run up to me. We hug for awhile until I hear Carl clear his throat.

I laugh, "Oh, sorry, this is my friend Alicia and Troy" I say to Carl.

Carl wraps his arm around me In a protective way. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Dude I have a girlfriend, but if didn't I would try to hit that" Troy says making Carl tighten his grip on me.

"So what have you been up to" Alicia asks.

We tell them about everything. How we are dating, that my house burned down, and that we robbed a store.

We ended up watching a movie and ordering pizza.

I fell asleep in the arms of the guy I love surrounded by the people I miss.