The Betrayal

Percy POV

This day was starting out great, until it I took a turn to Disasterville. I was going to ask Annabeth go out with me like we would always do. I was going to take her to see Rome for a week, with a little help from Hermes. I told her to meet me at the beach so I could tell her and she told me that she would meet me there. When I got to the beach I was not prepared for what I saw. Annabeth was making out with some Apollo kid that had just came to camp. They didn't notice me until a noise just escaped my mouth. They both looked at me and, well did nothing. It's like they didn't care that I was just watching some guy making out with my girlfriend. After a few seconds I just asked Annabeth "Why... what did I ever do to you..." She just looked at me and said, " I never loved you and never will."

I just ran to my cabin, not caring that tears were just pouring out of my eyes. I decide to just leave camp, it wasn't worth staying if my heart would be broken every time I saw Annabeth or just the Athena Cabin. I started to write a note for anyone who wanted to know were I was, if anybody even cared about me anymore.

To anybody who still cares,

I have decided to leave camp. Do not try to contact me or find me, you're better off without me.
I don't know if I will ever be able to recover from what I have experienced. If anyone wants to know what I am talking about just ask Annabeth. Goodbye everyone.
- Percy Jackson

After leaving camp I was alone. I was constantly being attacked by monsters and I could hardly sleep due to attacks. One day, I was being ganged up by 3 Hell Hounds and 5 Empousa. I was sure that today was going to be my last day alive. I just closed my eyes and accepted my fate. A few moments later I opened my eyes an realized I was still alive.
"Finally you open your eyes, it felt like forever!", Somebody said. "Who's there?", I asked.

"Hello young demigod.", He said as he stepped out of the shadows.
"Who are you?" I asked confused.
"My name is Chaos, Creator of the universe blah blah blah. I don't like introducing my self." Said Chaos.
I bowed.
"No need to bow, I hate it when people do that." He told me.
"What are doing here though?" I asked.
"I have come to tell you something that the gods have not told you." He responded.
"What is it?" I asked like a child.
"You are my true son, the gods told you that you were Poseidon's son when in reality you weren't." He said.
I was surprised to hear that. "Is that why they think I'm to powerful?" I asked
"Yes, you have more power then all the gods combined, but you have not unlocked them yet. If you would come with me I could teach you to unlock your powers and make you commander of my army." He told me.
"Yes!" I said without hesitation.
"Good." He responded.
I stared in awe as he opened a portal from earth to his world I guessed. "You may walk through the portal now." He told me.
As I stepped in the portal I saw the most beautiful place.
I am now at home. I thought to myself
Yes, yes you are. Chaos told me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my first story. ( Plz don't hate MEAH )
I will try to update this as much as possible and yea.
🌵 Cactus 4 Dayz 🌵
- Dat_StoryTeller