Haircut

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

I slapped down the money, making sure to add in a £25 tip and ran out of the store. I was worried this was going to happen, just not this quickly. I looked back over my shoulder wincing at the sight of Kid violently beating my hair dresser. I should of left a bigger tip.

“HANNAH!! MY SYMMETRICAL ANGEL!! LET ME FIX YOU!!!”

I picked up my speed to the point my legs were screaming at me, I had to get away, if that lunatic caught me I would have to deal with another one of his clingy moments and he would try to undo my new expensive hair-do. I charged full speed up my street and to my apartment. I slammed the door and used all of my recently installed locks.

It was hard to explain but it was kind of like Kid and me were dating in some aspects and he was an insane stalker in others. We were nearly always together, he insisted I was too symmetrical to be left alone for someone to ruin. We sort of cuddled, usually him clinging to me worshiping my symmetry. And there were some occasions where we even slept in the same bed, him sleep walking into my bed and claiming it was an unconscious erge to be in the presence of such symmetry. I felt my door bend and creak under the strain of loud banging.

“Hannah! Its all right I punished that evil man for ruining your beautiful symmetry! Now let Kid fix you”

I could hear scissors snapping together outside my door. I panicked, if he managed to get in my apartment would be trashed in the fight. It had happened before, when my apartment wasnt Kid proof locked. He managed to sneak in after seeing my in a spotted dress and went nuts trying to pull it off. It took me 2 days to clean up all the mess. His banging on my door became louder and I could see the hinges bending and rattling away from the wall. That asshole was going to knock my door down!

“Kid stop banging my door! The hinges are breaking!”