Letter #6

Dear Angel,

If anyone tries to make you cry, which people tried to make me, then don't hold back. Cry. Cry loud, and right in their face. Other people will tell you to ignore it and don't let them see you crying, but you need to let them hear the pain they have caused. They may laugh at this on the outside, but deep down they feel regret.

 Then, a couple of days after words, approach them and tell them you forgive them for making you cry. They are only doing this because they are hurt, insecure, and need to feel better about themselves.

And also don't do it in private. Do it so everyone can see it. Wait for a reaction, and then ask to be their friend. Clearly something must have brought them to the point where the only way they can feel good is by making other people cry, and it wasn't a good thing either. They need as many friends and moral support that they can get. But that being so, if they say no, don't pressure them into being your friend. Simply say okay, and that you always are open if they change their mind.

By doing these things you show that you aren't afraid of showing your feelings, and that you forgive people, even if they aren't friends, and they do terrible things. People appreciate things like this, and the people doing the hurting won't know what hit them! They will be so shocked at your forgiveness so quickly, and will usually let their guard down. You WILL gain friends from this.

I love if the moon rules the day, and the sun watches over the night

Love, Mom ♥