Chapter 10

=Gen's POV=

I woke up.

I woke up because I fell on the floor.

Seriously.

I grunted and got up and saw Harry wasn't there.

I got my phone and saw a text message.

To: Gen :)

Goodmorno'! I'm guessing you're awake now. Had a nice sleep? Sorry, I had to go to the studio to record some songs again. Be back in 4 hours! :))

To: Hazz

Okay! See yaaa! :D

I turned my phone off and put it on the nightstand.

I realized I had lots of time on my hands so I quickly removed my shorts so I had my panties and top on. I got my phone then ran downstairs.

I set my phone on the counter and put the ipod on shuffle.

I got out the pancake mix and started to do some funky movessss!

"I don't know about you! But I'm feeling 22!!!" I danced along to the Taylor Swift lyrics.

I was shaking all about and I didn't even care I was making a huge mess.

"Like a G6 like a G6 na-na-na-na-now I'm feelin' so fly like a G6" I'm seriously getting this party on the road.

I started to mix the batter furiosly so that it matches up the music.

"I'm bulletproof! Nothing to lose, fire away! Fire away!!" So far, this is the most fun dance party I have ever been to. No joke.

"Woohoo!!!" I shout.

I put in some more milk in the batter and mixed it some more.

"Hey how ya doin' sorry I can't get through why don't you leave your name and your number and we'll get back to you." Dude! this is my jam!!!!!!

I started to sing along to the song rapidly as I add more chocolate chips in the bowl.

"I will drive past your house! and if the lights are all out I'll see whose arooound!" This. Is. Crazy.

I started to pour in some batter in the pan and I ended up pouring it all in. GIANT PANCAKE TIIIME!!!!

" Like you! YOu make me wanna act like a girl, painting my nails and wear high heels guess who makes me so nervous that I can't even even hold your hand!!!" I. LOVE. THIS. SONG.

I started to shake my butt as I put the GIANT pancake on the plate and turn off the stove.

I look at the mess I've made and think to myself Hmm, maybe I'll just clean that up later.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!" Dude, perfect!

I started to ske my butt and move my eyes from side to side as I ate my wonderful creation.

Then I heard the door click.

=Harry's POV=

Simon let us out early since there was some problems with the studio.

I quickly made my way home and as I reached the front door I heared lots of clatter.

I paniked and quickly opened the door to see Gen shaking her butt wearing panites which say "Fuck Off." Yep. my bestfriend is weird.

I closed the door and she turned around.

Her eyes widened. "OMG!" she shouts as she ran upstairs.