Secret Affairs! ~Roc Love, Hate Story!~

Roc,

I sat her warm body on my car hood... I knew what I was doing was wrong but, I just couldn't stop my self. The way she looked at me made me want her more and more. Fuck! We could see the lust in each others eyes. 

"Touch me" She whispered in my ear lightly.

My hand was moving on its on, I swear I couldn't control it! I was caressing her inner thigh while still staring in those lustful eyes. 

Im a married man, but not to this woman. This woman on my hood with me is my co-worker. Sounds bad right? 

My wife never does this type of stuff with me anymore, we've only been married two years! Im still young, as I would say and I need a woman like this one in my life. My wife is NOT that woman. 

Why did I marry her? I know you're wondering. She was nothing like this when we met or started dating. Its almost like she was always full of lust before marriage to keep me. Now that she has me and our hearts officially belong to each other, she no longer does this stuff. She just wanted me to be hers... I think. 

Do I feel bad..... A little, but when you're married and haven't had this in a LONG while, you start searching for someone that will give it to you.

Ever heard the phrase: 'Please your man, unless another woman will'? Or something like that. That's one of the realest quotes I've heard, considering Im a man. Right now, I've found another woman to please me. I've been hiding this from my wife only two months!

i don't wanna hurt her, believe me when I say I love her! But I just can't live like that!

Please... Don't let her figure out anytime soon! Her heart would be crushed. But as a YOUNG grown man, I gotta do what I gotta do.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!? I literally just came up with that intro outta know where lol. Heres a simply cast call! its not hard, not much! 

~~Roc Love Story~~ I guess you can say love. 

 ~~~~~~~~~CAST CALL CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ANY SIGNING UP AFTER THIS WONT COUNT...well if you're reading this and haven't signed up its tolate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~CAST CALL:

Name: 

Are you signing up for Prod? Ray? Prince? or Roc(co-worker): 

(All of the people i pick will probably be co-workers or something in that category. One might be in college and the MB boy is your teacher?? We'll see!)

Age, Any age between 19-22:

A little about you so I know how to characterize you(nothing to personal): 

 ~~~~~~~~~CAST CALL CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ANY SIGNING UP AFTER THIS WONT COUNT.. well if you're reading this and haven't signed up its to late.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that's all I need. Comment what you think about the intro ^__^ This book is coming soon! More like when I get the first chapter together... I'll start it like a week and a half after I finish You want my What so I can be free of writin--- i have imagines to do dont I? -__- ANYWAY! It's coming soon!

❤ ❤ ❤