Take Me To His Job!

Brook 

After going to eat with Aaron, I wasnt ready to go home so we went to his house. Im not the cheating type, I never thought Roc would be either but I was  wrong. 

"Brook, Its ok. If he cheats hes not worth your time"

"I..... But I still love him. I never would've thought he'd do this to me"

He wiped away the remaining tear on my cheek. I wasn't crying anymore, that one tear was just there.

"I suck at advice so I don't know what to tell you, except hes not worth it"

"Aaron, We dated while we were in college, we graduated then got married... We did all this stuff! I've always been faithful to him! And now...." I took a deep breath, trying to hold back the tears. "Lets just forget about it for now" I pulled out my phone. "No text or calls from him." 

I unlocked it and called Branna telling her the story. 

"Hold on let me get my knife and I'll go visit him" she says

"No, Don't hurt him... Cause I know you will for me, but I just wanna know what happen, and who it was"

"Where are you?"

"At a friends house"

"wheres he?"

"At home"

"Im calling him!"

"Wa--" she hung up. 

"Well?"! Aaron caressed my Hair

We aren't in bed, Im just laying on his lap, on the couch. 

"Right now my friend is probably gonna curse him out plus more... My head hurts like hell!"

"I can get you a pill"

"Ok thank you" I lifted up so he could go get it. 

I still can't believe this is happening! Maybe its not... Maybe its a dream. 

Hoping it was, i pinched my self. Definitely not a dream. 

"You know when I asked to come see you, I was hoping we could have a good time together like we did in college before you met that guy"

"I know. Im sorry" I took the glass of water and the pill from him. 

"That pill might make you a little sleepy" 

I stopped. "What kind of pill is this anyway?"

"You already took it so it doesnt matter" he laughs "But its just... I think it was a Advil"

"You think?"

"Im just kidding. It was. I wouldnt hurt you"

"Dont scare me like that" I hit him and handed him the glass

"Take your own glass"

"Aaron"

He laughs taking it back to the kitchen. 

"Im cold. Get me cover!"

"Please?"

I sigh "Please"

I smiled as he turned to go get some cover for me. I feel better already. 

"Here" he thew it hitting me in the face

"You're still a asshole!" i laugh laying down

"Yea. I am" he snatched the cover from me and started spreading it out over me "There ya go"