Chapter 1 - Garrett

Garrett was sitting at the counter when he heard the door creak open. He took a quick glance and saw three embers walk in. He continued to drink his Orochi . He knew one of them would try to start a fight. He was ready for that moment. Sure enough, that moment came. One ember walked up to him.
" Aye you! Get ya ass up! " he yelled.
Garrett did as told and got up but didn't face the ember. The ember then grabbed his shoulder and began to turn Garrett around. Garrett then kicked the embers leg and smashed his bottle of Orochi over his head.
" You little shit! " the second one yelled as he ran up to Garrett.
Garrett pulled out his knife and sliced the embers throat. The third one ran out of the bar screaming. Garrett turned to the bartender who was shivering in the corner.
" Ma'm it's alright they're gone " he said as he reached out his hand.
She slowly grabbed his hand and Garrett pulled him up. As a reward for saving her and everyone else in the bar, she gave him a free bottle of Orochi. He took the bottle and walked out the door and got onto his hover bike. As he rode down the busy street, he got a call from the Pagoda leader, Vince Duzhan.
" Hello Garrett " Vince said " I've got a job for you "
" You do? Give me details " replied Garrett
" An ember lieutenant is in town. I'm sending you his coordinates " said Vince
Garrett received the coordinates and started heading that way. When he got there he noticed the place was heavily fortified.
" Vince, send me the map with access points " Garrett asked on the communicator.
Vince then sent the map and one access point caught Garrett's eye. An underground entrance. He headed for he access point. This was a strange one though. It was a hole that was about 15 feet deep. He took the risk and jumped down. Luckily he didn't break or fracture a thing. There was one guard ahead. He snuck up behind the guard with his knife and stabbed him in the throat. Just up ahead there was a ladder. He climbed up and it seemed to lead into a vent he got inside and halfway through he finds a hole in the vent. Below is where the lieutenant was standing.

He jumped through and pulled out two pistols. As he fell he shot 5 shots. All going through the lieutenants skull. When he lands he powers up his jet pack and blows a hole in the wall with a grenade and flys out.
" It's done, Vince " Garrett says
" Good work, now come back to base " replies Vince