Chapter 2 - Headquaters

Garrett flew out of the building and and headed towards the Pagoda Headquarters. As he flew above the city he noticed many ember troops and ember warships heading towards the HQ.
" Aw shit, this can't be good " said Garrett.
He started flying faster. When he arrived the base was in flames and ember troops and war ships around the place. He flew down and onto the roof of the main building and used a grenade to blow a hole into the roof. He jumped inside the hole and landed right on top of an ember. They both fell down to the ground and the ember pulled out a knife and swung it at Garrett. The blade sliced Garrett's arm and after that the ember tried going for the head. Garrett grabbed his arm and pulled out his own knife and stabbed the ember in the neck. He pulled the knife out and stood up. He turned and saw Vince being thrown out of a room and two embers walking up to him. Garrett pulled out a sniper rifle and shot and killed them both. Vince then ran off.
" Vince wait! " yelled Garrett.
Then the building began to shake, and then the wall near him exploded and he fell out of the hole. He looked up and saw Vince standing on the roof.
" Garrett? Is that you down there? " yelled Vince.
" Yeah! I'm fine, get your ass down here we need to go! " Garrett replied.
Vince then climbed down and they both ran off as the building exploded, pieces flying everywhere. Many pieces near missing them both.