Caring/Protective Bucky fluff

---

Caring/ protective Bucky fluff

-

Bucky loves you with all of his heart. You were there for him when he needed a shoulder to lean on, you took care of him and made sure no one ever hurt him again, and Bucky would do the exact same thing for you. If you even got a papercut on your finger Bucky woud flip out, you found it adorable, but it also worried you that he was so protective.. 

It was a Friday evening, and you were making some dinner for Bucky. Since you were now four months pregnant with his child, Bucky had left SHIELD to take care of you and the baby when it was born.

"y/n sit down, I can make dinner" Bucky's voice got closer, and you soon felt his strong arms wrap around your waist, the cold touch of his metal arm making you giggle. "James the last time you tried cooking the apartment almost went on fire" you smirked, as you slowly cut up some carrots.

Suddenly you cut your finger, and you dropped the knife, instantly gasping with pain from the stinging sensation. "y/n!??" Bucky practically yelled, his worried eyes staring at your finger. "ah- Bucky really I- Bucky put me down!!" you snapped, but it was too late. Bucky had picked you up bridal style and carried you to the couch.

"let me see" he said simply, grabbing your finger. it was a tiny cut, but it stung like hell. "babe- I'm fine" you giggled, kissing his head gently. But Bucky gave you a stern look, within seconds he had a band aid in his hands, gently placing it on your cut.

"there, all better. I'm making dinner. no more knives for you" he said seriously, pouting his lips. "James. really? you can't cook!" you laughed, but he stopped your laughter by kissing you passionately. "mh- trust me y/n" he smirked, as he placed his metal hand on your stomach with a smile. 

"You need to rest. You're pregnant." he sighed, kissing your stomach gently. He soon got up and turned on the tv for you, and he continued your cooking.

You fell asleep on the couch, and you awoke to an amazing smell. "Bucky? what's that smell?" you asked, wondering if your dreaming or not. Bucky strolled in with a big plate in his hands, and on that plate was pizza.

"you made that?!" you gasped, as you sat up and smiled brightly. a smile appeared on your boyfriend's lips. "yep!" he smirked, he quickly sat beside you and you took a slice. "mh- this is amazing.. I really thought you were going to burn the apartment." you laughed.

Bucky chuckled and took a slice for himself, "I love you Y/n, and our baby too" he suddenly smiled. You turned from the tv and giggled, leaning over and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "I love you too James, and your pizza, you have to make more!" you insisted. Bucky looked at you nervously and laughed, "haha yeah! ", little did you know that there was a pizza delivery box in the trash can.