Ch. 6 ~ Wake Up

I LOVE YOU!♥♡♥

I'm going to start putting song choices here.

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Amnesia - 5Seconds of Summer
(Just so you know there are more than 5seconds of summer)

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Sandy's P.O.V

"Sandy?" I heard a deep voice that made me panic.

I shot my eyes open only to be face to face with someone that scared me more and I punched.

"Shit!" They squealed.

"Back away slowly. She smells fear." There were steps behind me getting further away.

I rubbed my eyes trying to get my vision back. I looked up to see Niall holding his nose in the corner of the kitchen and turned around to see Louis, Harry, Izzy and Zayn in the other corner of the kitchen.

"Stay still. She won't attack as long as we don't move." Someone whispered.

"Shut up." I mumbled rubbing my head feeling a bump and winced.

"What happened? " I asked.

"You fainted because Louis and Niall we're fighting and for some stupid reason they won't tell us." Izzy glared at them both while walking towards me and helping me up.

"What time is it?"

"It's 4 in the morning love, you passed out 6 hours ago." Izzy answered giving me a small smile.

"Oh, that's bad. Very, very bad. Call Briana. Now!" I Yell at Izzy and he quickly gets his phone out and puts it on speaker.

"Isaiah, i swear if this is not an emergency imma go yo your house and beat the crap out of you." My Big sister said in a sleepy voice.

"Bri, Sandy passed out 6 hours ago and she said to call you to ask what to do so tell us what to do." He said into the phone.

"6 hours? Shit. Umm...alright, take her to the closest hospital. Where are you?"She said through the speaker.

"Umm...Harry where are we?"

"West side so the closest hospital would be London West Side ." Harry spoke into the phone. (I don't know.if it's a real hospital )

"Alright, I'll meet you there and I swear if it's Harry from One Direction imma have to track down Louis from his phone and keep him In my attic." Briana hung up and we all looked at Louis who I'm pretty sure shit his pants.

"I-Im just gonna go change and then start the car." He squeaked.

We all nodded and the boys halped me up. Niall didn't because he was holding his bloody nose that I'm hoping I didn't break. They helped me through the living room and out the house then waited a few seconds for Louis.

"Alright, everybody in the van and make it quick. " Louis yelled and hopped in the driver's seat.

Once we were at the hospital we went to the emergency room. Apparently being knocked out for 6 hours is a health violation or something. And I was quickly escorted into a room while the boys waited in the other room.

"Ma'am what's your name?" The doctor asked.

"Sandra Flores." He noded and wrote it down.

"I'm going to asks you some questions and run a blood sample when the nurse comes. For now I want you to lay down and relax." I did as told and the nurse came in 5 minutes later.