[ 2 ]

{ day five }

Angie

Yesterday, I didn't send any milks because the others scolded me. They don't want me to join them, so I end up ignoring them.

"Angie, we're sorry", Jinhwan whispers. He sat down across from me, "I know you're mad; that we disagree for you to work with us"

"But it's because you're a girl, and even if you cut your hair, you're still a girl", I understand that this boys are just protecting me.

Hanbin appears behind Jihwan, "We love you Angie, and we would do anything for you, except this one", he said.

"Why?" was all I wanted to ask, why

Yunhyeong walks in, "Because it's too dangerous out there", he let out a sigh. "Drunkards people, smokers people, or crazy people and also perverted people", he adds.

I rolled my eyes, "I know, okay? I know outside the world, and I know how to protect myself" I throw my phone on the table, with a loud thud.

"We know, but Angie it's too dangerous" I let exhaled a heavy sigh, I don't know how to deal these boys anymore.

"I'm just lonely okay? I don't have a friend to be with, I don't know who to talk to" there, I said it. I rolled my eyes once more, and walk away from the room.

People don't understand me, even Yunhyeong. I'm a damn loner, who only looks at the moon and hopes for someone to fill me.

~

It's sky starting to get dark, and I'm still alone sitting near to the big tree. There's a bench here, so I sat here. I close my eyes, and sang some songs.

"I remember tears streaming down your face, when I told; I'll never let you go" Yunhyeong used to sing me this song, when we were still fifteen.

He promised me to not leave him, "You'll be alright, no one could hurt you now" that time he held my hands, as we laid under the moonlight.

"You and I will be safe, and sound" tears were streaming from my eyes, and all he did was wiping them, and tried his best to soothe me.

"Don't you dare look out your windows, darling everything's on fire" he brushed my fringe to the side, and his lips touched my forehead.

And I knew; that I was in love with him. "Just close your eyes" he said, gently he caress my cheeks. And I thought he'll feel the same.

I fluttered my eyes open, and I can see the moon. So beautiful, and sparkling. I once believed that moon was made of cheese, but Yunhyeong told me, that; you're so dumb, why would moon made of cheese?

It does hurt when he said that, but gosh he was right. So, I stopped believing me and I start to smiling whenever I look at the moon.