Deadly

April p.o.v
" damn you ! " Jeff shouted
"Jeff calm down " I said as I slowly rubbed his back . " ben , what do you need . You seriously need to stop kicking down the door . This is the fourth time you have done this " I said calming my temper .
" I'm sorry Jeff and April . I only want to come by to ask if you two wanted to go to a hunt at 12:30 with masky , hoodie , and me . Slendy couldn't go . He had family problems to solve . Laughing jack had a date with his girlfriend. Eyeless jack was busy with killing school . Slendy said Sally couldn't go because she had a fever. Don't worry about Sally being home alone , Charlie will protect her while we're not home "
Jeff looks at me . He saw my excitement in my eyes and smiled . " I guess we are going . " Jeff muttered .
" Ben get out now and bring me the tools , so I can fix the fuxken door you broke . " Jeff said in a angry voice.

" sorry , I'll be back in a minute with the tools ."

" jeffry , I'm going take a walk ." I said while staring at the clock .

" Okay Princess "

I walked out from the building.
I start to hear some voices . I speed up my pace . Until I started running . I don't know who I was running from , but I kept running . I heard a stick break . I ignored it and kept running .
I lost my breath , so I stopped running. The voices got louder and louder. I curled up into a ball next to a tree . I think it was a tree . I look up it was a tall girl with a black eyes and lips . She had a black dress up to her knees and black heels . She had her one hand behind her back . She had a knife behind her . It was sharp and bloody . She stabbed me in the stomach and on my legs a couple of times . Each Time it would be deeper . I kept yelling and screaming in pain . My plain white tank top was turned to a dark red . "Dont go to sleep or you wont wake up . " she said in my ears . It sent me shivers down my spine . I felt hot tears on my face . The girl got down on her knees and wiped my tears and laughed . " where's your jeffy to come and save you . " She stabbed me again in the belly , she did it so deep that darkness took over .

Jeff pov

I finish fixing the door 30 minutes ago . April haven't back from the walk she took an hour ago . I began to worry .

"Ben have you seen April ! "

" no I haven't "

" shiit "

I rushed out of the house . I knew Ben was right behind me following me because he wanted to help . I ran into the woods . I saw trace of blood . I followed the trace . It lead to April's body . I saw her . She was bleeding a lot . She looked unconscious . I kept telling her to wake up !

"April "

"April please wake up "

"Babe "

" WAKE UP !!! I NEED YOU NOW . PLEASE . "

It was no use . My eyes were watering.
Ben wasn't behind me , I knew he went to call slendy to help . I carried het body to the house . I knew who did this because there was a note next to April's body . The note said

------------------------------------------------

Jeffy you never let your girl alone in the woods . (: see you soon at your grave !!!

------------------------------------------------
I threw the note. Anger grew inside of me . I got to the house and punched the nearest wall . Slendy has April . He gave her a few treatments .

"Jeff please come here . It's important." Slendy said in serious way .
I automatically came worried and scared . I took a deep and shaky breath. I walked in the room that slendy and April was in .

"Jeff I need to tell you something. " slendy said

" yes " I said in a sad tone

" April is ... " he said

" spill it " I said in a angry and sad way .

" April is in comma "

My heart broke in trillion .
" h-how loong .? "

" I don't Know . Maybe days , weeks , months . Even years ."

I began to cry . I open the door to see April.
I grab her hand and hold it so tightly . I kissed her lifeness body .
"April I love you . Please wake up . "
I walk to my room and started to cry my eyes out until I didn't any tears . I went outside. I walked for a bit . I saw Jane under a tree . She was playing with a knife . I got my knife out my blood stained hoodie . I ran towards her and put my knife in her neck . " you bitch ! " i said. Jane laughed . " you shouldn't let your girlfriend alone . " she said . I put more pressure on her .neck .

"now now now jeffy . If I were you I would let go . "

"Why should I do that "

"Because of this . "

She stabbed me on my arm . Once I looked up she wasn't there .
I went to the house from there I went to the restrooms To clean my self up . Once I finish I went to my room and jumped on my bed . I couldn't go to sleep . I could probably lose the love my life . I don't want to lose her . she's my everything. I remember the first time I met her . I met her at the park . I was with Ben . We were talking until I noticed she kept looking at me . I walked past her and she was about to fall in the lake , but I taught her before she fell into the late . She thank me and ask for my number. I gave it to her . We started texting a lot . We became bestie from to girlfriend and boyfriend. I wish I never had let her alone . I should of went with her . April please wake up . I miss you . ! I love you with all my Heart. Soon and later I went to fast asleep deeply .