Wolf Boyz

so i started this story a while ago and since i hav writers block on the other story i decided to upload this one since my bestie(and twin) coolstorybr0 wanted me to when she read it so this is for her. I'm also trying to find a cover so if you have any ideas just send them to me. so here we go!!

KITTY_KAT

____________________________________________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV

"I won fair and square!"

"No you didn' t, you fucking cheated"

Jason and Craig glared at each other over the chip bowl in the middle of the couch. Suddenly, Craig jumped up, tossing down the X-box controler and raking a hand threw his white-blonde hair. "Screw this shit! If you can't win by playing fair you obviously caant play at al!" he growled narrowing his green eyes at his best friend and the Alpha of the silver moon pack. "I didnt fucking cheat Craig! I got more kill streaks just admit you suck at call of duty man!" Jason growled throwing his controler down and leaping up so fast his black hair flopped into his silver-green eyes. He impatiently pushed it back with a trembling hand. "You wanna take this outside dude?" Craig hissed his form trembling along with Jason's. "Yea, lets settle this wolf style man." Jason said smiling menacingly. Just then Jasons younger sister Katerina dashed between the boys "Have you lost you damn minds?! You gunna go wolf over a stupid C.O.D. game?!" she fumed her eyes flashing silver. "Little sis stay outta this" Jason said craking his knuckles. "I'm only 16, a year younger than you Jace!" Katerina screeched. "Oh calm down Kat we just need a fight" Craig said smirking concededly. Both boys ran outside and shifted. Jason turned into a pitch black wolf with pure silver eyes and he towered at 6 foot 3, average Alpha size. Craig turned into a wolf so blonde he looked white with extremly light green eyes that made him look bling even though he was far from it.

lets do this man  Jason said telepathically

bring it on JASON  Craig sneered

IT'S ON NOW!!  Jason yelled charging at Craig.

"YOU FUCKING IDITOTS!!!! WOULD YOU TWO ACT 17 AND STOP FIGHTING FOR TWO-- AHHHH!!!!" Katerina cut off. Jason shifted back quickly, panic evident on this face.

"KATTY!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so tell me if it was good so far if it is i will upload the second part. sooo plz 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PLZ AND THANK YOU!!!

KITTY_KAT