Chapter 2- Jace's failed rescue

Im sooo happy to have such good feedback on chapter one of my story and because so many people said i should continue to post this story i will. Im also looking for a cover so if you want to give it a go be my guest. I also would like to thank all 23 of my fans, and give you what you have been waiting for. SOOO without anymore babbling from me here is chapter 2 of  Wolf Boyz!!! :D ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's POV

"KATTY!!!!!" I screamed as the rouge were eagle snatched my sister from the porch. "No Katerina!!" I screamed as i began to run into the forest."Stop Jace this is suicide to go after her like this" Craig said grabbing me. I easily twisted out of his halfhearted headlock and punched him in the face, wincing at the responding snap. Craig cursed under his breath and righted his nose as it healed.

"Call for help Jace"

"No!Shes my sister!"

"So what if she is your sister? The longer we argue about this the more danger shes in!"

"SHIT!"

"Come back here Jace!"

I took off into the forest and shifted in seconds. My Death in the Park t-shirt and black skinnies went into my body and pitch black fur sprouted all over me. I remember in my first shift i thought it would be quick and painless until my bones started snapping. It wasnt till the end that i realized my clothes werent ruined, i mean i could have bought new ones but it was a bit conforting to know that i didnt have to walk around naked after i shifted back. I raced threw the forest, the trees green blurs as i moved inhumanly fast. I dodged the trees as easily as breathing while searching for the were-eagle. After what seemed to be ages i finally spotted the huge wings of the rouge were-eagle above me and i ran towards a huge oak tree. Digging my claws in i began to climb.

JASON!!

I winced, dammint I'm gunna kill Craig later. Instead of turning aroung i continued to climb.

I have to get Katerina father

Not alone you wont

Yes, alone father, meaning you CANNOT follow me

I used my Alpha tone and everyone backed up except  my father, my Beta Craig, my Omega Brandon and my fathers Beta and Omega Brian and Gregory.

Brandons wolf was dark brown with intelegent black eyes, he was as big as Craig, who is 6'2. In his human form he is 6'1 with brown hair ,russet colored skin and light brown eyes. Craig was also 6'1 in human form with white-blonde hair ,a pale completion and green eyes, in wolf form he is 6'2  with white-blonde fur and eyes so light green he looks blind even though he is far from it. Craig is a great advantage in a fight because other wolfs think hes blind and get sloppy. It makes it easier to win.

I climbed the tree and jumped onto the passing were-eagle next to my sister.

"Was this your idea of a rescue?!" she screeched. I shifted back and grabbed her legs.

"Yep" i smiled

"This sucks"

"Tell me about it"

The were-eagle flew to a warehouse that looked as if it hadnt been used in a good 50 years. The rouge set us down non-too-gently an the pavement just outside the door and shifted back. A tall man with black, blonde and brown hair down to his shoulders stood infront of us. His eyes glowed dark red with animal bloodlust as he smirked evily at us.

"Welcome to my home"

_________________________________________________________________________

GASP!!! did you like it?? i worked semi hard on this and im hoping for some good feed back sooooo

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

KITTY_KAT