Games

You were playing Team Fortress 2 with your boyfriend (BF/N) with you playing as Medic and him as Spy and you were both on opposite teams you on RED and him obviously on BLU. "Where are you (Y/N)?" He asked and you said "I'm not telling you." And you came up behind him since he was disguised as Heavy and you killed him. "How did you know it was me?" "Because our Heavy is already dead. I was there and I couldn't save him in time. Plus we only had one Heavy." You looked down sad that you couldn't save your Heavy. So you both parted ways with you going to sleep and him going to his own home since it was late. As you went to turn off the game and put it away for the night you heard a more than familiar German accent speak to you. "Hallo Fraü, vhere am I? Zat is if you know vhere ve are." You turned around to be met with none other than Medic. "We're in my house." He nodded and he asked if he could stay the night and you happily agreed and you showed him the guest room and you gave him a short tour of your house. He thanked you for allowing him to stay and showing him around your house as you both went to your rooms.
Time skip to later that night
You couldn't sleep because you just couldn't believe that Medic was in your house. "I wonder if Medic is asleep." You thought so you went to go and check in on him. Sure enough he was sound asleep and you smiled to yourself "He looks so cute when he's asleep." You thought as you went back to your room careful to not make any noise to alert Medic. You weren't sure of what he would do since you didn't see his bone saw, syringe gun or Medi gun anywhere.