Its time to tell

Chapter 24 its time to tell.

Punks pov

Right now im staring at kits knocked out body. I cant beleive this happend. She hasnt woke up in 2 days ughh. I see john and randy over in the corner sleeping. None of us have left the hospital. Just then i hear the heart moniter beeping get faster. I look over and see kits head start to move. I run over. "Kit, kit can you hear me",i say. She opens her eye. "What happend, ow my head",she says. I run over to randy and cena. "GUYS GUYS SHE UP",i say happily. Then both shot up. "What where kit",john say as he sees her. Randy stands up and walks over while cena darts over there within seconds. "Kit your up i was so scared that you left me with these people",john say hugging kit. I feel jelousy in my stomach but i ignor it. They are just friend that is it. "Ugh guys what happend",she asks us. I start talking first. "Well while we were in the ring and everyone was fighting paul hit you with a chair and you havent be awake for 2 days",i tell her. Her mouth drops. "2 DAY WHOLE SHIT!",she screams. We all laugh. "That means wreslmanina is tommorow ugh im screwed if i dont get cleared",she say."oh that reminds me",i say. I go to the door. "NURSE SHES UP!",i scream. I see a nurse start to walk our way. She was tiny with blond. Once she sees me and the guys she pushes out her chest and sways her hips. But i dont care the only girl i want it kit but she dosnt want me but ill wait. "Girl stop trying its not gonna work",i hear kit say. All of us guys just laugh. Thats kit for you she speaks her mind. The girl just rolls her eyes. She take a look a kit and tells her to stands up. Kit pulls the cover off her and stands up and starts to walk. "Yeah you should be good just take it slow",the nurse says. "So i can fight tommorow",kit asks with hopfull eyes. "Yes you can fight",the nurse says. And that ladies in gentelmen is when kit started to do the extrem happy dance. She was shaking her but wiggling her fingers and shuffling. Me john and randy all started to burst out laughing. The nurse just gave her a weird stare and walks out the room. "Well kit change cloths and we will take you back to the ring the show has about 2 hours left",i tell her. She nods. "Okay boys out the room besides randy i need to talk to you",she say. Once again my stomach turns. I just smile and walk out the room with john.

Kits pov

"So what you want to talk about little lady",randy asks. "First do you mind if i change",i ask. "Nah its fine",he says. "Thanks",i say. I quickly get changed into black shorts and a rad tangtop. "Ok so tonight im gonna tell everyone how i know brock and i need you to come out with me",i say. "Why do you need me", he asks. "Well if brock and paul come then i got paul and you have brock and i wouldve asks john but he would probly lose it",i say. "So you think that i have more control",he says laughing. "No your worse but i kniw when you get angry and unlike cena you will wait till brock gets in the ring. Cena will start looking for him",i say laughing. "Wait how about this me cena and punk all go cuz i might be strong but i need help with brock",he says. I sigh. "Ugh fine but dont tell then the reason ill just call them out",i tell him he nods. "Okay lets go",he say.

20minuts later.

(In the ring)

"Hey everyone im back",i say into the mike. The criwd cheers and start to chant my name. Randy laughs. "Well today i want to tell yall something that youve all been wondering but first punk cena come down her",i say. Withing seconds punks music comes on he geting the ring. The cenas music play and he comes down. They both give me a confused look. "Okay so ive been asked alot about how do i know brock and why do i say the thing i say to him',i say. "Well me and brock have a very rocky back ground so ill break it down",i say. I see the guys all just stare noone daring to speak. "Okay so it started in 4th grade i was a little shy,nerdy girl. I was very weak so brock took it to bully me. He would push me into lockers, trip me in class, and corner me with his friend and beat me up",i say. I dont dare to look at the guys. I hear the crowd go into awe. "This was all up to senior year. Then i took a big change i got taller even hough im still super short. My hair got longer i got contacts and i got bigger boobs",i say the crowd laughs. "Then brock to intrest in me but i hated him but he told me that he had changed. And me being stupid feel for it. After about 2 weeks of dating he started to hit me every

day for 4 months straight",i stop to take a breath. I take a quick peek over to the guys and i can see the angrer in their eyes mostly cenas. "Then i final got sick of it i ran away and started a new school i started to work out and wresle and then i final came here for my revenge and just cuz i love fighting",i say. Just then i here all the guys say these words. "IM GONNA KILL HIM!",and they all run out of the ring."BOYS STOP!",I scream. They all stop and turn around. "This will be my fight and trust me after tommorow you can do whatever you want with him", i tell them they all look at each other and nid then come into the ring. With a look i know to well. "Oh no nononono",i say. But its to late they all tackle me into a group hug. "We luv you kitty",i hear john say. "I love you guys to",i say with a laugh.

Lets just see how things end up tommorow.

__________________

Finaly did it now you know and sadly the story is coming to an end soon but im planing a sequl but idk.

So question: what do you think her plan is?