candyfloss girl

As I walk into school on one notices me, apart from I feel different from yesterday . its not that care I'm alone with no one to talk to but now it's kind of sad.

I see Aomine walking with a pink haired girl into school. I don't even bother to talk with him. I look around the class, wow its lonely now.

I see the purple gaint from yesterday. I wave but he doesn't see me and walks to Akashi. Who can see me but doesn't care.

I sit down and read a new text from my dad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To . kuroko tetuya

: I know ur at school right now but after school u hav a work shift at the a place called ' maji burger ' don't be late.
And I'm not goin to be at home till two weeks on Tuesday .

From. dad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well its nice to know he cares about me , I though in my head.
My family is not low on money, actually we are quite well off it just my dad won't want to see me before he goes off to work.

I put I phone away as miss.shiro walks into the class room and lessons begin.

~Lunch time skip ~~~

Im walking up to the rooptop so I can be alone. After a few minutes I begin to hear some shouting and fighting going on. I guess because no one can see me I could go see what's wrong.

I can see one tall white haired guy picking on a small pink haired girl. She screaming for help and the guys laughing like crazy as he picked her up by her collar. I can see the girl crying and i go to help.

I wait for the chance and go. The girl has been thrown on the floor and I sneak up behind the white hair guy .

I can't punch him, so I jab him hard in the ribs. He is shocked... to say the least. The girl with pink hair stands up and runs away.

" who did that!!!! " the white haired boy shouts, while holding his side in pain.

I tried to turn and get away quietly but he heard my foot steps and.. He noticed me!....

"Oi you bastard you picking a fight with me?! The worlds most amazing street fighter haizaki ! " haizaki said turning around and facing me.

I instinctly stepped away from him, taking many paces back till my back brushed against the wall.

" your cornered now kid " haizaki smiled.

After many kicks and punches I painfully get up and go to class, I don't think I have broken any bones and if I did, I don't care. I guess going to the school nurse would make it worse and get some people into trouble so I just walk casually to class. No one will notice.

It's now it's the last lession of the day and I make it in class just on time. Kise is siting in behind me today instead of Aomine. I don't know why. From the corner of my eye a glimpse of pink thay attracts my attention.

Great.... The same pink haired girl , from the rooftop , is now in my class room. She has a small bruise vissable on her hand, but apart from that she looks fine. Shes chatting with Aomine who's next to her. They look like there having fun, laughing and stuff.

Everyone in the room looks like there having fun, but I don't join in. It's just better if I stay out of it and keep it to my self. I decide to get out my note pad and write some more maths notes, if Aomine still wants them.

A white haired boy walk through the door and I freaked out. Not literally because then he would notice me but I felt my heart beat quicken and my eyes go wide.

" kurokocchi you dropped you pencil ." Kise said and turned around but stopped when he saw my face.

" kurokocchi!!!!! Why do you have bruieses and cut all around your face. Oh! And look your hands bleeding! Waaaa!!!!! Your clothes are so dirty and bloody! " ok I think kise is actually freaking out. But because he shouting everyone truns to look at me... Great!....

Kise grabbs my good hand and litrally drags me out the class room .

" kise-kun where are we going " I say trying to pretned nothing happend back in the class room.

" kurocchi were going to the bathroom. You are a mess! "

" its not Kurocchi . it's kuroko " I say casually, pretending it's not anoying me.

" don't change the subject! " kise says with fake crocodile tears.

Luckly there is no one in the bathroom right now. kise picks me up and sits , like a little child , next to the basin . he starts wiping my face with a wet towel.

" kise I'm fine. You don't need to do this. " I lied. " you will be late to class ."

" kurokocchi is more important! " kise says hugging me. With both arms around my sides and berried his face in my stomache.

" thank you kise . " I says as he lifts his head up , looking at me and give him a small smile.

...wait. A small... Smile. I just smiled ! I quickly wipe the smile of my face and go back to my plain, bored , emotionless face.

" waaa! Kurokocchi i saw it! You smiled ! " kise says giving me a huge grin.

" anyway were late for class. Come on ." I say getting down from the basin and walking out in the corridoor with kise following close behind me.