19.

I treated myself to a brand new lingerie set, well sets they were all on sale I couldn't say no. I began picking up lotions, spray, lip balm and body wash. I headed to some sneaker stores, then some clothes, then the deli for some snacks. "Britt?" I looked up and saw Kevon looking all strung out, he went to hug me and I tazed him. "Stay away from me!" I ran out of the store and seen Koryn getting beat up by Cheyenne, I sped off and headed back to campus. "Bitch wait wait. Stop , rewind and start again." I sat down with squad and explain everything, "I told you they plotting ! Brittany go get dressed." I sighed and pulled out the trunk from under the bed, I slipped into my black sports bra and leggings, then I grabbed some guns. "Pass me my boots & Fanny pack" I didn't bring any ski masks, but I made sure I bought the good shit with me. You know my signature blunts, and my brand new brass knuckles. "Brittany ! Where are you going?" I seen Trey sprinting to my car, I couldn't help but to look down, I know he wouldn't condone my actions. "Look at me." I looked up and forced the tears to stay back, he held my cheek in one hand & held my hand with the other. "I'm tired of everything , it's not like I could ever be happy. If it's not my dad attempting to kill me, it's all my ex boyfriends teaming up to make sure I stay miserable or something! I can't take it anymore, I'm killing something tonight." I felt the tears run down my face, and I balled up my fist then began pounding on his chest. "It's just not fair, I just want to be happy. " he grabbed me tight & kissed my forehead, then did the unthinkable. "Well are you getting in or not? " I jumped in the passengers seat and sped off to kevon's hideaway. "If you change your mind we could go back." I shook my head no and jumped out the car, I rang the doorbell & saw the hallow shell of a man I once knew. "You finally returned, I missed you so much." He went to hug me and I stepped back, he must've gotten angry cause he grabbed onto my freshly done henna tattoo. "listen bitch I've been waiting for your arrival, and you can't even hug me?" I spit on him & kicked him straight in the dick. "Help me bitches!" I seen Koryn instantly run out and I kicked her in her chest, Cheyenne went to jump in but Denji and Devontia had her cornered. I continued to smash koryn's head against the pavement, and finally shot her. Kevon ran inside and locked himself in the bathroom , Jonathan & the boys kicked the door down. "He over dosed.. Brittany he killed himself." Jonathan hugged me tight, and I just sighed and walked to the car. I'm glad I didn't have to let some bullets fly, but it hurt to watch someone go from good to ugly real quick. We called the clean up crew, and one of the workers informed his mom that he passed. The car ride was silent , and I needed that. I leaned against the window & drifted off to sleep.