7

It's been a few days since the 'incident' and we've gotten back from France, and all I recall from that trip was hearing my name being repeated over and over again. Thank God that his number had washed off of my arm. It took an hour of 'gentle' scrubbing to get off, I even had Harry help me.

"I'll see you guys later" Louis called as the rest of us were sharing answers for math. "Maybe I'll see Natalie here!"

When I was sure Louis was out of sight and hearing, I shut my book up. I was fed up.

"I was still comparing my answers-"

"I've never been so annoyed with my name in my entire life." I complained.

"I'm surprised he's still daydreaming about you." Liam said, putting his binder away. "I feel kind of bad for him when he finds out the truth."

"It's kind of funny though, when he learns that Natalie is you, he'll be head over heels for you." Harry laughed.

"This whole thing is taking an unexpected turn." I sighed.

"Why don't you just tell him?" Niall suggested. "If he says something, we'll back you up."

"I'm hoping this entire thing will fade out. If not, then I'm taking matters into my own hands."

The four of us got up and left our table. "What time does practice end?"

"Like 5 to 6:30-"

"Oh Niall!" A girl whose name I've forgotten said to us. I feel bad. She's been with us since we were starting primary school, and I've had some conversation with her. However, I'm unsure if I should call her a friend or an acquaintance. She's really good friends with Niall though. Almost best friends actually. Like us, those two can't ever be separated... Yet here I am struggling to remember her name. "I've been looking for you. Are we still good for today and Saturday?"

"Hi Ai." Harry and Liam greeted. Right! Her name was Aileen, but we often called her Ai since we'd always spell her name wrong.

"Good afternoon." She smiled and greeted me with a hug. "Your hair has gotten longer, Natalie. I wish I had your hair color."

"Thanks." I said. She's one of the few people that call me Natalie. I don't mind it actually, she's really nice. Well, except when she's upset. Man, she's an angel sent from hell. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you two doing today and Saturday?"

"Oh, he-"

Niall covered her mouth. He was blushing. "She wanted me to help her run through lines for a play in theatre. Everyone else in her group is busy or can't make it, so she asked me." He stopped talking and let go of Ai.

"Actually, he insisted on helping me." She laughed.

"Aileen!"

"That's so cute." Harry teased.

"Well, I'll see you all later. Good luck and see you after practice." Ai waved goodbye and went back to her group of friends.

"Seems like Niall's on his way to finding himself a girlfriend." Liam teased as we all continued walking to our next class.

"I was kind of hoping you two would get together some day." I added.

"Shut up, it's nothing like that." Niall was blushing red.

"Sure it isn't." The three of us laughed.