[3/10]

Shouyou stared to the rectangle thing in front of him weirdly. Yes, it was a laptop. He was curious with an app called Skype, his classmates said that the app could call your friends outside the galaxy.

As expected from the sunshine child, he believed it and now very confused with how the app works. He wants to ask Koushi-san for help, but he before he could ask him after practice, Koushi has already gone.

He tried asking the second year duo, Ryuunosuke and Yuu, but they also did not understand.

He didn't try to ask anyone else because asking Tobio is just too scary, Kei won't help him either way, Tadashi doesn't really familiar with it, and the rest of the team is just saying that the app is not really useful.

So now Shouyou has no one to asked. But then he remembers Kenma. Kenma played a lot of video games and gadgets, he probably knows this app thingy.

Shouyou picks up his phone then dial Kozume Kenma.

"Moshi moshi?" A lazy voice started the conversation.

"Kenma! It's Hinata, can you tell me how Skype works?" Shouyou asked about his concern right away.

The other line seems surprised that Shouyou asked about these stuffs, it's not like him. "Yeah, do you have an account?"

Shouyou quickly runs to his laptop, "Yes, I have!"

"Okay.. Wait, I'll add you." Kenma said. "What's your username?"

"Username? What's a user- Oh! Yeah it's hinatanovolley." Shouyou replied after clicking his profile.

Then a friend request notification pops on Shouyou's laptop. He clicks accept then he smiled widely. "Hooo arigatou Kenma! This is so high tech!"

"Hm.. Wait.. End this call." Kenma said before the phone call line ended.

Then another notification pops on Shouyou's laptop. He did not know how to do with it because there's no accept words on it.

His phone suddenly lit, noting that he has a new message.

From: Kozume Kenma
Subject: The Green Button
press the green button with camera symbol on it.

Shouyou clicked the button then everything that shown in his laptop changed to a cat liked boy sitting in his room.

"WHOA!" Shouyou yelled, surprised by the sudden change.

The other boy doesn't seem surprised at all, he even just gave a little hint of smile because he can see his friend's face again.

"Whooooaa! I can see you, Kenma!" He awed full of amazement. He poked his laptop's screen. "Do you feel me poking your cheek?"

Kenma looks at him weirdly. "No of course. That's not how this works."

Shouyou's mouth shaped to an o. "I thought this application can do that."

Kenma shrugs.

"My classmates said that I could call an alien with this thing!" He stated with full of confident.

Kenma stayed quiet for a second. "No, you can't do that, Shouyou."

Shouyou's expression went from surprised to depressed. "WHAT? THAT'S A BUMMER! THEY SAID I COULD!"

Shouyou starts ranting, disappointed with the new app. "So what's this thing could do then?"

"Nothing much." Kenma said honestly.

Shouyou sighs. "Well at least I can see your face."

___
i just hoooh i don't know i had a different idea but then i rewrite it and again and again and again. i need ideas for this two stupidos.

Tumblr: r-u-mad-alice-chan
AO3: itsokaytobepanic
Pixiv: sugoimortals
8tracks: rednine

#kenhinaisforevercanon