[ 0 ] Prologue

The world is corrupted. 

"It is?" Taehyung grinned casually at me. I touch my lips. I said that out loud?

"You did it again." Taehyung hop over the couch and headed to where I was sitting, cross-legged, on my favorite armchair.

"I guess I did. But don't you think the world is a corrupted place?" I played with my fingers, waiting for Taehyung's answer.

He cringed. I can see him trying to be all casual and smiling about it from the corner of my eye. I sighed. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to."

"No," Taehyung said quickly, "It is. At least, that's what we think. Right?" He glanced at me, as though he wasn't sure I'd agree to what he just said.

I nodded quietly, agreeing with him and he sigh in relief. He lift an eyebrow. "Why the sudden question?"

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Just wanted to know?" It was a question, coming out from my own mouth.

Christ, I'm not even sure of my own answers.

Taehyung look like he was about to laugh but he caught himself just before he could do so. He smooth the wrinkles on his white shirt and straightened up.

He reach for the remote control that's on the coffee table in front of him and press a button. The television buzzed and turned on.

"The latest war was won by Albania against Ireland. Reports have shown that..."

"Freaking wars..." I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Taehyung asked as he cast his attention solely on the news. I shake my head though I knew he couldn't see it. "Nothing."

He place the remote back on the coffee table and started to roll on the sofa. I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing?" I ask him, staring at him weirdly. Taehyung suddenly stand up and bounce over to me. He engulf me in his arms and buried his face into my neck. "Just amusing you. I love you."

My face burn up immediately at his words. "As a friend of course." He cheekily adds. I hit him on the shoulder.

He blink innocently at me and tilt his head. There is really no helping this guy. I massage my forehead and an idea suddenly pop into my head. I snap my fingers and smirk at Taehyung evilly. Taehyung, sending the change, tried to back away from me but he was too late.

I crash into him and lots of things happened at once. We both fell, our lips crashing into each other and I hold his face to keep him there, to keep him where I wanted him to stay. He hold onto me for support and flip me over, which ended with me on the floor and him on top of me, instead of the other way round. Our lips are still on each other.

Taehyung smirk knowingly, knowing that he has full advantage to this situation. I groan, that was supposed to be me!

He push his tongue into my mouth forcefully, and he filled my mouth, our tongues entwined, and he retreated only to return. I didn't like it, but I couldn't resist the temptation.

What are you doing to me, Kim Taehyung?

I savor the taste of his mouth, like honey and lime, and something sweeter, darker. My hands moved to his hair, my fingers running through it, and god- I love how silky it is, how-

He started trailing kisses down my neck and I push him away, I know he's going to get angry at me later, but I can't do it, he's going too far, further than what I would like.

It looks like Taehyung wasn't ready for this moment to end, because his hand move to my hair and he force me right back to him, and kisses me sweeter, rougher, deeper.