Introduction

"Jessie! I have the best news for you. A few weeks back I found a job for you requires a lot of acting skills, which I believe you have and finally they have gotten back to me saying that after reading your resume they want to hire you. Now it's not one of your normal acting jobs so I just want to let you know, you can turn it down if you want." My manager said to me on the phone, "One Direction's management team was looking for a woman to step in and bring up the reputation of their little rascal Mr Harry styles, they believe that if the media see that he has a long term relationship that they will stop spreading rumours about his womanising ways. Now not too many people know about this job, in fact it's only you and I. The reason I was told is because I am a long time best friend with the leader of 1D's management team and she was talking to me about the troubles they were having and asked if I knew anyone who would be good for the job, and my mind immediately thought of you. So what do you say, are you up to the challenge?"

Ok, holy crap this was a lot to take in. Lets wind up a bit, first I should introduce myself, my name is Jessie Deeks, I am 20 years old and I live in London. I'm an aspiring actress, and like most I haven't had my big break yet. This could be a big opportunity for me, and I don't think I can pass it up. So with only a moment's thought I replied to my manager, "Yep, I'm in."

"Great! Well you will have a meeting with Modest tomorrow at 12pm to discuss the terms of your contract and then your ultimate role will start. I really do believe that this could help you with my acting career, and also if you can convince the whole world you're actually in love with Harry Styles, it is a big credit to your acting skills." She finished with a laugh.

We talked for a little longer about what she knew about the job before saying our goodbyes. Oh my gosh, I cannot believe that for the next year I will be going out with THE Harry Styles...I just really hope he is not a douche.

*~**~**~**~*

Hey Guys!

So, I have started a new story and I hope you like it.

This is my second story, my other story is called "The School's Kind, and The Good Girl" so if you could check that out too that would be amazing!

Now, I must tell you, I don't think I am very good at writing but a lot of my friends and teachers have told me they think I am good, so I have tried to improve my skills by doing some extra writing outside of school.

Also as I said in the blurb, this story will mostly be rated PG, but I'm thinking there will be some bits where it might be inappropriate and I will let you know before the chapter starts if there is inappropriate bits so you don't have to read those chapters if you are uncomfortable with that. So I just wanted to let you know because some people might find it offensive of whatever, I just wanted to tell you.

So yeah, that's about it. The chapters will definitely be longer than this, this is just an introduction and the chapters will mostly be about 6-10 A5 pages depending on what happens in the chapter. Also, could you let me know in the comments if you think you will like this story, any important events that you think would be good to add or just any general comments. So check out my other book too!

Stay happy!

- Socialite xxx