1

Dear Diary

Today sucked. Wonder why? Well it's because it's the last day of vacation.New year's eve was a few nights ago and me and my brother had loads of fun. I'm guessing you want to know who I am eh? Wel I'm your new owner buddy. My name is Destiny. Destiny Tomlinson. I'm 16 year's old and I have black hair with blue eyes. I know, it's a weird combination. I like drawing, photography and singing.I've never sung in front of someone before. Only in the shower. Sometimes my brother would listen to me singing and say that I have a beautiful voice. Do I believe him? No. It's not that I think that I have an awful voice, it's just that I think it's not the best. If your wondering my brother's name is Louis. He's the sass master. Like seriously. He and his best friends Harry and Zayn gets in a lot of trouble at school and all the teachers hate them. When I was little I was the quiet one but now I'm the loudest, most social sass queen ever. I have loads of friends but only one best friend. Sydney. We met at a restaurant when I accidentally bumped into her and spilled my soda all over her. We started talking and became best friends. :)
Wel now you know who I am.

Bye
Till next time.

------------------------------------------------------

I closed my new dairy and placed it in my secret compartment in my floor under my carpet.
No one knows about it except me. I went downstairs to say goodnight to my mom, dad and brother and grab a snack. "Night mom and dad, night big bro." I said to them and they said goodnight back. I then went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple.
"Back to my womanly cave" I thought to myself while going up the stairs. I finished the apple and climbed into my bed falling asleep almost instantly.