☯Why Are You Not On The Roof☯

a/n: okay but did y'all watch the APMAS where Alex was like "THE AMITY AFFLICTION ARE THE MOTHER OF LOUIS TOMLINSONS UNBORN BABY!"

• T H R E E •

The show had ended 5 minutes ago. It was absolutely fascinating, the excitement was the best part.

I had managed to film quite a lot of both bands set, and was now in the back lounge of the tour bus, editing, while everyone was in the front lounge, partying.

I had the TV in the back lounge on the music channel, and now 5 Seconds Of Summer was currently blaring through out the whole bus. 5SOS aren't my favorite, but they're good looking losers that are extremely talented so I wasn't complaining when 'What I Like About You' came on. If anything, I focused my attention on the video, resulting on me having an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

The guys didn't seem to mind either, if anything Tony told me he had one of their shirts, as did Kellin. Kellin also said he was helping them out in the studio and that I could join them sometime, I didn't argue. I mean I'm not asking for a relationship with them, but I wouldn't mind being their friends.

So now, here I am. Alone, I'm the back lounge, editing my YouTube video while everyone else are probably doing idiotic things up in the front. As I was working on background music for the intro to my video, I felt my phone buzz.

From Andy: why didn't you tell me you were back on tour? I thought you were my thunder buddy ):

From Evil DC Character: sorry andy ): tbh Kellin just showed up at my doorstep demanding I go on tour with him

From Batman: you're lucky we're thunder buddies or else I'd be very mad at you

From Evil DC Character: you know you love me andy c:

From Batman: unfortunately

From Evil DC Character: stfu

Knowing Andy, and knowing he wouldn't reply to my comment unless he he something important to talk about, I stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

"Hey Harlee." Vic said, coming into my room and taking a seat next to me.

"You're not drunk?" I questioned, not taking my eyes off my laptop.

"Nah. I just came to ask if you could come with the rest of Pierce and I to the store across the street because the rest of them are hammered and will probably make many mistakes." He laughed as I nodded. I slid the laptop off my lap before getting up and slipping on my vans. I had changed as soon as I arrived at the bus, so I was currently in a black tank top and grey sweatpants. I pulled on a cardigan before following Vic to the front lounge where everyone was out of control.

"Harlee, you joined us." Justin slurred as he wobbled over to me.

"I'm actually just going to the store and them going back to my sanctuary." I numbed before slipping out the door, where all of Pierce The Veil was waiting.

"Let's go!" Jaime yelled, before he grabbed my arm and began skipping to the stores across the street, dragging me along with him. Luckily, at this time at night, not many people were driving, so the street separating the parking lot and stores was deserted. Mike and Jaime ran into the convenience store as Tony smirked. He was currently wearing a black beanie, but I was still surprised when he pulled the beanie over his face, like a mask, and was now wearing a ski mask instead of a beanie.

"Tony! No! No! No! Tony! What are you doing?" Vic shouted at him as Tony begin laughing like a maniac as he began running towards the liquor store. Once he was inside I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.