Chapter 7 [edited]

"Let's end our friendship"

I stared at him in disbelief. Am I dreaming? No, It a real nightmare. My heart broken into a million pieces after hearing those words.

I stood up from the bench. I planned to leave this park as soon as possible. Wait, how about Taehyung? I called him once I get into the cab.

My loathed towards Hoseok was growing up even though I love him. Why I kept this hope so high? I hate myself.

Honestly, I didn't want to end our friendship. It hurts me and it felt like he just betrayed me. No Taemi, you betrayed yourself. But, I preferred keeping my friendship with him rather than to be with him more than a friend. Because it hurts me twice.

When I walked off from that place, a hand gripped on my wrist and pulled me around until I bumped on his chest. I was perplexed by his gesture.

"Let me go", I muttered in anger. I pushed him but his strength to keep me in his embrace was too strong.

"Pabo yah! I know you hate me but will you be my hope for always? I repeat, will you be my girlfriend?" He raised his voice.

He purposed me to be his girlfriend. Wait, What!?

My eyes all rounded in shock while my heartbeat became faster. He was playing around with me? Let me play with you too jerk.

I stomped on his foot which made him let go off his hand from my back.

"YAH JUNG HOSEOK, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled on op of my lungs.

I might get people's attention right know but I felt satisfication. Not until the tears that I held streaming down against my cheeks.

Author's note:

Yayy! Another update x-) kekekee, hope you enjoy and I'm sorry if you found some mistakes and english error :'> teehee!

Guys, Im sorry bcoz I rarely update and I think Im not a good type of authornim. Huehuehue :'<

Thank you for reading my fiction guys and thank you for the vote and comment! To silent reader, thank you! I feel appreciate :)

Wait for some chapters until the last chapter. Huhuhu, once again..thank you❤

You guys got jams! I'm jamless, but Itsk, I got nutella xD (Im being so lame, I might get cursed by min suga! *run!*)

edited: my engrish was ew ew...now i edited it back! i hope u see the improvement... :") 17.06.19