July , 26 . 2015

This one girl that goes to my church . That only girl who goes to my church .
Her name is yarielis she is my not best friend but friend . I'm not best friends with someone who I knew for less than two years . She's my friend . We hang out a lot and her birthday is coming soon .
She invited me and
Lorena to her birthday and it's a sleepover . I'm really excited but there's only three of us . So I told her to invite mariana to she said ok . Well her birthday theme is sleepover like the decorations are pillows blankets and taddy Bears . It's cool that she came up with this idea . Her birthday isn't today though so let's leave that there . Today is my older sisters birthday she's turning 14 today ( they grow so fast) she's a good sister disputed the fact that she always scares me and bothers me ALOT . But I have to deal with it right so shout out to taina gonzalez . I live with one brother and one sister but my dad lives in Florida and had two kids out there so now I have four siblings. My dad had to boys the oldest is Owen the youngest is Elisha Owen is 2 Elisha is about 9 months. There so cute and I love them so much .
There so cute when they try to talk on the phone . 😊😊😊😊😊. I'm really looking forward to meeting my baby brothers since I'm the youngest I always wanted s baby brother or sister and now I have two but they live in Florida so the attention is still on me so . But you know it's nice kinda to be youngest cause you can get spoiled a lot and you don't go threw puberty yet . That's how I think of it but when I get older I'm going to have puberty and still be youngest so life still isn't fair .
___________________________

A/N
If ur the youngest out of your family comment and tell me what's annoying about it and what's not . Thanks for reading plz continue on with the book .