Babysitting

You guys really seemed to love the other fall out boy imagine so here is another one.

It was Saturday and your mom asked you and your boyfriend to watch Rose. Rose was your one and a half year old sister, she was so cute so of course you said yes. At 10 o'clock you picked her up and took her back to your apartment, stopping to get breakfast. "Phil, where are you?" You yell for your boyfriend "Rose is here!" You hear footsteps. "Hi Rose!" Phil says excitedly. After you eat breakfast you sit and watch tv for a little bit. Two hours later you hear her start to cry "Mommy I want mommy!" She cried. "Mommy isn't here she'll be back soon." You said feeling sad. "Hey let's have a dance party!" Phil says. You grab your phone and put on 20 dollar nose bleed by fall out boy. Rose screams she loves this song! "I wonder what would happen if I sent this to Patrick?" Phil says laughing "I don't know maybe you should!" You say knowing that Phil knew Patrick pretty well. Phil pulled out his phone and recorded a video of you and Rose dancing to the song. He emailed it to Patrick and you put Rose down for a nap. "I think he will love it
Y/N." Phil says giving you a hug. Soon after your mom picks up Rose, you were sad but you knew you'd babysit soon. Later that night Phil's phone started to buzz, it was Patrick! Phil put him in speaker and Patrick talked about the video. He said he loved it and he would love to meet you and Rose! He had shown the rest of the band and they loved it also, they were on tour for a couple of weeks longer but he said you would meet soon!

A couple of weeks later you get a call. "Hello who is this?" You say. On the other line was someone you have idolized since you were thirteen. You get up from the couch and sit in your bedroom holding back tears of joy. "Omg hi!" You say your voice cracking. "Are you okay Y/N?" Patrick says with concern in his voice. "Yeah you just scared me a bit, it's just scary to get a call from someone you've idolized for so long." You say with a laugh. "Oh, I'm sorry I scared you." He said. You tell him you promise it's okay and talk about meeting. "I'm babysitting Rose again next Saturday, will that work?" You ask. "Of course! I will bring Declan with me, are they almost the same age?" He asked. "I think so." You say.

It's next Saturday and you picked up Rose, you had bought a new outfit before you picked her up. When you got back to your apartment you asked Phil to watch Rose so you could get dressed. He was already dressed so he agreed. You had bought a new pair of jeans and a crop top with the fall out boy symbol. You had ran to hot topic to get it, you only shopped for about an hour but you were sure you got what you wanted. You let Phil drive because you were shaking like crazy "It's okay Y/N!" He told you. You calmed down a bit. When you got to the restaurant you took Rose out of her carseat. You walked in and got a table, soon you saw Patrick. Phil waved him over and you started to shake again. When he got to the table he gave you a hug and realized you were shaking. "It's okay Y/N, I'm a normal person just like you." Patrick said with a smile. You all had lunch and talked, it was awesome!

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed my imagine. I'm going to a fall out boy concert in a couple of days so I might not be able to write.