Chapter 11 Dirty text

Harry's POV
I had Brianna's phone and I was looking at her text messages because I'm her father and I have the right to know what and who she is texting I saw lucas send her a nude picture and it said "maybe tonight you can come over to my place😉." I was shocked I looked through the other text messages and I wasn't pleased at all I went up to her room and said "you are grounded for 6 weeks now." She said "what why?!?" I said "for sending dirty text messages to lucas your 14 for goodness sake!!!!"She jumped up and said "you have no right to be looking through my text messages!!!"I said "oh yes I do missy because I'm your father!!!!"She rolled her eyes and said "ugh."

And then I left her the boys asked "everything alright?" I said "no." They said "what's up?" I said "Briana was sending dirty text to lucas." Liam said "do you think they're you know." I said "yeah over the phone." Niall said "are you going to have the talk with her?" I said "yeah I think I'm going to talk to her now." I headed upstairs and knocked on her door she said "come in." She was reading a magazine I sat on her bed and said "we need to talk." She put the magazine down and said "okay about what?" I said "about you know." She said "oh please no." I said "just wait until your married please and no more sending dirty picture to him got it?" She said "yeah I got it and okay."

Then I left louis said "how did it go?" I said "fine." Then I made everyone some lunch I called everyone in and we ate. After that Briana went back into her room. I sat on the couch watching tv at about 3 Victoria and Nicole came to give Brianna her homework and class work she missed and then they left. I went to check on Brianna and she was doing her homework and school work. Then at about 5 I started dinner after I was done I called everyone in and everyone came in.

After dinner I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes tomorrow I was going to talk to lucas about what he is texting my daughter. I then got ready for bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.