Sister no more (part one)

**recap**

After long Sesshomaru disappeared and reappeared with lightening speed and landed a hard yet soft punch to my stomach sending me back...

I let out a short grunt as I rammed into the bone wall shattering many pieces, as soon as my feet touched the ground I charged back at him full force knocking him back a bit.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Inuyasha struggle while trying to yank the sword from the shine. I huffed an rolled my eyes, refocussing just in time to block an in coming punch.

Just when I felt I had the upper hand in this fight.....Kagome with drew the sword with ease freezing us all to our spots in amazement. She nervously met all our gazes an opened her mouth to speak but was met with an angry growl.... his angry growl. Sesshomaru shot acid from his fingers towards a terrified Kagome, melting her and also everything around her...leaving only mush behind.

I felt my eyes widen as an ear piercing scream filled the air, I only realized it was my own when warm tears blurred my vision. Inuyasha took over fighting as I rushed to the pile of steaming melted bone.

"KAGOME!!-" I dove my hands into the mush blindly, receiving deep gashes from unmelted sharp bone.

'This pain is nothing! you hear me NOTHING!?' I mentally shouted at my self over an over.

"-YOU AREN'T DEAD! STOP PLAYIN THIS GAME!" I roared, my voice cracking after almost every word. I continued to dig and scrape at the hardening mush till Myoga popped up on my shoulder, though my cries only grew when he confirmed that my precious sibling was, indeed, gone.

There was an unbearable pain and anger shot throughout my body. I couldn't take the pain... it was just to much to deal with all alone... darkness consumed my vision and I blacked out.....

** Third Person POV**

Kayo's shoulders heaved with every breath she took while she slowly rose from her kneeling position. Her head leaned forward keeping her eyes traced on the pile infront of her own feet. Inuyasha suddenly stopped mid-fight;ears laid tightly to his head. He slowly turned towards his grieving comrade, taking in her appearance for the first time since his battle began.

Sesshomaru turned slowly aswell, facing the she-demon with caution. Both brothers felt an extreme Alpha power, a power they last felt come from their Father in his war days, radiating off of her in waves. They both took a couple steps back, battling their own instincts for control of their bodies. Though they did, however keep their eyes glued deeply on the young female dog demon.

She swiftly spun around an glared with new demonically Black eyes, the only color that showed in her eyes was her crimson pupils. She pushed A heavy layer of Alpha power around her as she took a step forward. Inuyasha whimpered slightly, casting his eyes to the ground away from her hateful gaze. Sesshomaru however did not look away from her, he simply stared at her face not meeting her eyes in any way. Another wave of power spun around her cracking the air like thunder, her silver hair flying around her as her face twisted looking more and more demon like by the minute. "YOU!" A voice boomed, even if it did come from her lips, the voice did not in any way sound like hers. The poor Skelton shook merely from her voice, this display of power and mystery was over whelming.