Plan B

|    Mangle POV    |

"You stupid, no good puppet!!!!"

"S-sorry master," balloon boy says with fear in his eyes.

'How am I gonna kill that loser, Y/N? I need another plan....but what?'

|    Mean while    |
|    Marionette POV    |

Just that one night....and she freaks.

I didn't know what the reason was, so I went to Chica hoping she'd know what's going on.

When I arrived, she looked like she's seen a ghost, and not the good type.

"Chica, where's Y/N?"

She didn't say anything, she just mumbled.

"Chica!?"

"*scream* marrion, w-when d-d-did you get h-here? How l-long h-have you been s-s-standing th-th-there?"

"I just arrived, so I haven't been here for to long."

Her voice cleared up but still a little shook up, "w-what do you w-want?"

"Do you know where Y/N is?"

"I-I saw her, F-Freddy, and B-Bonnie walk in that direction. S-she was asking f-for help."

"Thank you Chica."

I walk off and before I could get far enough, Chica grabs me by the hand, "don't listen to the boy."

I responded, "what boy? You mean Balloon Boy?"

She didn't say anything else. She released me and I starred to walk in that direction, still looking for her.

|    Back to Mangle and BB    |
|    Mangle POV    |

Still in the dark thinking of what I can do. Where I can take advantage and ruin her.

Many ideas come to my mind, but only one stood out....

All I had to do was make someone who she would never leave, and when he/she goes away, she will be crushed.

"Balloon Boy!"

"Yes master."

"I need you to get me some body parts for me."

"Yes master."

"And not just any parts, I need marionette parts."

"Yes master."

Balloon Boy rushed out and to the box to grab some marionette parts.

While he was doing so, I began to set out the plans, but still not sure if it should be a boy or a girl.

—————————————————

Oh no! Y/N's in trouble, what should she do!?
------------------
Should it be a girl or a boy. Please give me ur opinion.
------------------
Srry for not updating in months. Plz forgive me......