Chapter 1

'A/N: Soooooo this is my first fan-fiction sooo please don't judge my story i worked real hard on this. THANK YOU FELLOW READERS!!!'

Zia's P.O.V.

"Here's your stuff, there will be another girl in that house when you go. She is from a church, maybe she can lend you Jesus. Now go away." The stupid orphanage women said with a glare. I returned the glare to her and got my bags, putting them in the trunk of the taxi. Once I was done putting my shit in the trunk, I went inside the taxi and put my head phones on. "Where to missy?" The driver asked me with a cocky grin. "Tch" I gave him the adress to the house and turned up my music on high.
~Song, Nobody's Hero~ '~I'll die fighting, Inside me there's a fire that burns (whoa). ~My lite begins and ends without the faith that we learn (whoa). ~Save me from the darkest places, save me from myself. ~I'm a loaded gun, An only son, but I'm nobody's hero. ~I've come undone, I'm on the run, Yeah, I'm nobody's hero, Nobody's hero. ~To heal your scars, I will give you everything I can (whoa). ~This war, of hearts. We will rise again and take a stand (whoa). ~I can't lead you to salvation, Yet I am just a man. ~I'm a loaded gun, An only son, But I'm nobody's hero. ~I've come undone, I'm on the run. Yeah, I'm nobody's hero. Nobody's hero (nobody's hero). ~This martyrs cross gets to heavy to exist (whoa). ~And we feel loss of the lives I left to risk. ~I'm a loaded gun, An only son, But I'm nobody's hero. ~I've come undone, I'm on the run Yeah, I'm nobody's hero. ~I'm a loaded gun, An only son, And I'm nobody's hero. ~I've come undone, I'm on the run Yeah, I'm nobody's hero, Nobody's hero.~ (nobody's hero)~ I'm nobody's hero.~
~Song over~

I looked out the window as the next song played, all I saw were trees. In the corner of my eyes I saw the driver's hand waving to get my attention. "What?" I asked in a rude tone. "We'll be there in ten minutes. If I may ask, why are you coming all the way over here?" The driver asked but I ignored him, he doesn't need to know my business but in all honesty, I don't even know why I'm going to that stupid house. "We're here, be safe." The driver said, as he got off to get my stuff out of the trunk. "You know you didn't have to do that, I could've gotten it myself." I told him as I grabbed my bags. "It's ok well bye." The driver then drive off and not even five seconds another taxi car came, dropping off a girl. The taxi didn't even help her with her bags and drove off real fast. The girls appearance looks rather girly so I'm guessing she's a girly girl. She has wavy platinum blonde hair that falls down to jer shoulders with her bangs parted in the center and a pink hairclip pinned on the left side. Her eyes look like a light sherbet pink color. '(Sigh) she's gonna be a real girly girl, she even looks like she can't handle her self.' "Um, Hi I'm Yui Komori. who are you?" The girl, Yui, asked in a shy tone. I looked at her then started to walk towards the house err mansion. "H-hey wait up!" Yui yelled as she ran to my side. When we got to the front, Yui knocked on the door and no one answered so I decided to take my leave. "Hey where are you go-." She was cut off when the doors opened by themselves. 'Uh creepy house and the doors open by themselves...... nice.' I walked back towards Yui and went inside with her. "H-hello. Is anyone here!" Yui called out and I looked at her stupid. 'No, no ones here that's why the fucking doors just opened. (Sigh) I swear.' "Hey!" Yui shouted and ran to the next room where a boy with reddish-brown hair that were spiked at the ends. He wore a black bkazer with an unbottoned white dress shirt and a undone red tie around his neck and the right collar of his shirt. The right pant leg was rolled up to his knees and he wore a pair of red and black sneakers. "Oh my god he's not breathing!" Yui said in a panicked tone. She got out her phone but the guy snatched it away from her. "Your too damn loud, you ruined Yours Trulys sleep, this isn't even your god damn house so could you keep it down ." The guy as he calls himself 'Yours Truly' told Yui. Yui was about to get up but the guy grabbed her and pulled her to the couch, on her back then licked her neck. 'Are you serious Yui, use your damn legs to kick where the sun doesn't shine.' "Ayato, take your activities to your room." I looked across the room and saw a tall man with purple-black hair that was probably an inch of being shoulder length. He has glasses and his eyes are red. "Damn it's Reiji." The guy I'm guessing is Ayato murmured. Yui then runs to the guy known as Reiji standing behind him as if he were a shield. "Who are you?" Riji askes Yui in a rude tone. "My name is Yui Komori. My father said that I had to come and live here." Yui told Reiji in a shy tone. "Ayato, explain this." Reiji asked Ayato as he adjusted his glasses. "I don't know this is news to me. I didn't know pancake was living here with us." Ayato said as he called Yui pancake. "Because you attacked me before I could explain anything!" Yui yelled in frustration. "Follow me we'll discuss this matter elsewhere." Reiji said as they got up and went somewhere with some couches and a stair case above us. I still remained in the back, as they sat down I went under the stairs in the shadows. "Now explain yourself." Reiji asked her and I could tell she was nervous. "U-um eh um." Yui stuttered out, being her shy self. "~Mmhh a human girl has come to visit us~" I heard a voice say from up stairs but I couldn't see them. Then two boys, one with reddish-brown hair like Ayato only he had a hat on and green eyes, and one with light purple eyes and hair and had a teddy bear in his hands, came right next to Yui. They continued to talk and then I saw the guy with the hat lick Yui on her cheek. "Mhm you taste sweet." The hat guy said making Yui move away from him. "Really maybe I should try then." The boy with the teddy bear said then licked Yui on the hear. Yui covered her ears and shook her head. '(Sigh) I swear these people are fucking weird.' "Stop it you two it's not nice to lick a young lady you just ment." Reiji told the two as the hat guy smirked. "~Why not she's sweet, Kanato agrees with me, right ~" Hat guy said in referring to the teddy dude. "Yes, yes I do." Teddy dude said. "Hey! Yours Truly saw her first! So Yours Truly gets to have her!" Ayato yells out. "I'm sick and tired of you saying all that 'Yours Truly' shit it's really annoying." Another voice said in the shadows. "God damn it Subaru! I know it's you so why don't you come out." Ayato yells out again to this so called Subaru. "I'm right here. I thought I senced a human, guess I was right." A guy with white hair that covered his right eye and had red eyes. "H-how did you enter the room so quietly?" Yui questioned the guy Subaru. "You answer my question first!" Subaru yells as he punched the wall making a hole in it. 'Man that dude has some deep issues.' "Since we're all here, I need to know why this young lady is here." Reiji said as he adjusted his glasses again. "This is probably a miss understanding. I should probably go." Yui said as she stood up and bowed to Reiji and was about to leave till Reiji stopped her. "It is very impolite to just leave while we're trying to figure out this situation." Reiji said to Yui as he kept facing forward. "I'm wondering if this is one of the girls that that man was speaking of." I looked over to see another guy with blonde hair and an MP3 player. "You know something about this?" Reiji askes the headphones guy. "That man said that we were having two important guests and to respect them cause they'll be living here." Headphone guy said. "Well we're gonna have a long relationship with this girl." Hat guy said looking at Yui.
"Now there's no misunderstanding. Let us introduce ourselfs." Reiji said as he pointed to headphones. "This is the eldest Shu. I'm the second oldest Reiji. The third oldest is Ayato. The fourth oldest is Kanato." Reiji said as he pointed to the kid with the teddy bear. "The fifth is Latio." Reiji pointed to the guy with the hat. "And lastly is Subaru making him the youngest." Reiji said as he pointed to that short temper kid. "Wait, you said they, who's the other person?" Ayato asked headphones. Yui then got up and started looking around. "What are you looking for little bitch?" Hat guy asked Yui. "I'm looking for the girl." Yui told the hat guy. "What girl?" Ayato asked you as he raised an eyebrow. "(Sigh) while you all were focused on her, there is another human in the house." Headphones said still having his eyes closed. "Mh come out from where ever your hiding!" Reiji called out while looking around. I sighed and came out from under the stairs only to be faces with six guys. "How long have you've been hiding?" Reiji asked me as he looked down on me, since im only five one. "It doesn't fucking matter." I told him as I kept a bored look on my face. "Oooo she has a dirty mouth." Latio said in a teasing voice. "Tch." "What's your name?" Ayato asked me, standing up crossing his arms. "Why do you need to fucking know. It's not like we'll be buddy-buddy." I told Ayato and he looked a little mad. "Yayy now I have twice the fun." Latio said as he smiled showing off his........vampire teeth. 'Oh shit.' Yui must have saw it cause she got up to make a run only to trip and scrap her knee making blood come out. 'Are you flipping serious Yui. You just had to do that.' I thought as I shook my head. Me and Yui looked at the six of them and they were looking at Yui and me with hungry eyes. Yui got up fast and grabbed my arm, pulling me to where ever she ran to. Yui ran to the door and we were both pulling and pushing to get out. Then a hand came out of no where making us turn to see Ayato holding the door closed. Yui then ran without me to another direction as I just stood there, looking at where she took off. "Your not gonna run?" Ayato asked me in a confused tone. I shook my head and started to walk. "I'm surprised your this calm, I thought you would be freaking out like pancake." Ayato said as he chuckled. I ignored him and continued to walk, trying to get use to this. 'I still can't believe that women sent me here in this damn house with these people. (Sigh).' I bumped into someone, making me come out of my own thoughts. I looked up and saw that it was Subaru who I bumped into and Latio next to him. "Hello bitch-chan." Latio said as he tipped his hat. I looked at him then at Subaru, and I just walked past them both. "Hey! Don't just walk away like that!" Subaru yelled but I ignored him and walked around the mansion. "Hey, look Teddy, it's that girl with the bad mouth." Kanato told his teddy bear whlie looking at me. I shook my head and continue to walk. 'Maybe I should find Yui. Maybe we can get out of he-' My thoughts were cut off when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to a room. I got out of there grasp and swept my leg under them making them fall, I was gonna punch them but I heard a girly yelp. "Yui?" I said as I tilted my head and got up from the ground. I had my hand out to her as she took it and stood up. We both looked around the room amd when we got to the window, a women with long purple hair, turned her head only a little bit. All of a sudden my chest started to hurt. "Ow f-fuck!" I shouted while holding my chest. "It hurts." Yui said as she was also holding her chest. Yui backed up in to the bookshelf and fell on the ground. I kneld down holding my chest as the books fell. While the stuff was falling, a picture caught my eye making me grab it. When I grabbed the photo, my eyes widen as I saw it, in the photo was a young me with a knife on top of my mom, the knife had her blood and you could barley see my face no one could even recognize me but me. "Of all the rooms you two could of gone in, you chose this room." I heard Reiji's voice say I quickly hid the picture in my pocket then got up, making my way towards the door. "Can one of you some me to my room. I want to get some sleep." I told them while my back was facing them. "Subaru, show her to her room." Reiji told Subaru as Subaru rolled his eyes. "Why do I have to take the mortal to her room ask someone eles!" Subaru yelled in frustration. "Fine don't show me I'll just sleep on the fucking couch." I told them with a glare and started to walk towards the guest room. When I got there I went in my suit case and got a big sweater that I stole at the orphanage, I layed the sweater over my body then went to sleep.

Latio's P.O.V

"So do you think the other bitch slept on the couch." I asked my brothers as we left Yui's room. "Nah I bet she went to one of our rooms." Ayato said with a smirk. "Well one way to find out." I told Ayato with a smirk as I teleported to my room then to the rest of the rooms and I couldn't find the other bitch. "Did you see her in the rooms Latio?" Reiji asked me and I shook my head smirking. "(Sigh) I guess she really went to sleep on the couch." Reiji said as he adjusted his glasses. We all teleported to the living room and there layed the other bitch. She had long black hair and bangs covering her right eyes, her eyes were a steel grey and she wore black jeans with a dark purple button down shirt, a leather jacket and some combat boots. "Mhm guess she was right about sleeping here." I told my brothers with a smirk. "I didn't think she would sleep on the couch." Ayato said suprised. "(Sigh) Latio take her to a room and Ayato take her suitcase." Reiji told us and me and Ayato nodded our heads. I carried the girl bridal style and put her head on my shoulder while Ayato took her luggage. When we got to the room, Ayato opened the door and put her luggage in the corner of the room while I put her on her bed on her back. "Mhm should we change her to her night clothes." I asked Ayato with a smirk and he smirked nodding his head. I went to unbotton her blouse but then she grabbed my wrist and squeezed it. "Hasn't anyone fucking told you to leave a person alone." I looked up to see the girl awake and glaring at me. "What did I do? I'm just helping a young lady undress." I told her as I got on top of her my legs trapping her and my hands pinned her wrist above her. I waited for her to struggle but she didn't, she just kept that cold glare. "~What?~ not gonna make it fun~~" I teased her with a smirk, Ayato got tired so he left. The next thing I know is that my croch starts to hurt then I was kicked off the bed, literally. The girl got out of her bed and started to drag me out of her room. "Tch" She slammed the door then locked it. 'Ha guess she'll be a rough one. Oh how fun.' I smirked then headed to my room and went to sleep.