Chapter 3

Chresanto pov

I went into my first period class. Once I got in there some kids were calling me names like fag, ugly, nerd, and all kinds of shit.

I went to the back of the class where I always sit. The bell rung and one of the popular girls name unique came in late.

I have the biggest crush on her but I doubt she would like a nerdy guy like me. She is so beautiful..... Right now we are in chemistry and I gotta say this class is boring as fuck but it don't matter I get good grades anyways..

Ms. J: unique y are u late again this is the second time this week.

Unique: I'm sorry ms.j I had to get something from my locker.

Ms.j: yea well go take a seat by Mr. August and get started on ur work.

Unique: yes ma'am!

Holy shit she's gonna sit by me. Man i never sat by her before. Once she sat by down I could smell the perfume she has on witch has a mixture of strawberries and watermelons.

Ms.j: well class we have a project on the life of frogs. Your partner will be the person right next to you. This is do next week so get started.

Well since unique is my partner I hope she won't act petty like the other kids do towards me...

Unique pov

I guess I'm partners with chres. He seems really cool tho. Its OK to be a nerd because I'm a nerd my self and I'm proud. Anyways, he was just sitting there with his head down looking at his notebook with the class notes written on them.

Me: soooo...your chresanto right?

Chres: yes

Me: you seem pretty cool.

Chres: thanks

Me: let's do the project at my house that way we could concentrate better there.

Chres: ok

Wow I gotta say chresanto is really cute. He has beautiful big brown eyes and and pink plump lips that you would wanna kiss all day. But I have a boyfriend which is rayan but its whatever....

Me: hey you wanna be friends

When I asked that question his face lit up with excitement which made me chuckle a little.

Chres:sure......your actually the first person that actually wanted to be friends with me.

Me: cool, you are my new friend now☺.

Chresanto: thanks.

The bell had ring and I grabbed my book bag and I decided to wait for chres as he grab his notebooks and things so we both headed to our next period.

me: hey meet me by my locker after school OK.?

Chres: alright see you later

me: bye

Skipping to after school........

So as I waited for chres I seen my three best friends larrianna, brisa, and Roxy.

Roxy: wassup bishhhh

Lari: ayeee wassup

Brisa: hey bae

Me: hey wassup what y'all up to

Lari: nun up trying to hook up with Jacob

Me: awww tru

Brisa: hey how come chresanto is coming our way.

I look up to see that chresanto was coming our way.

Me: because me and him are working on a project at my house so chill

Roxy: mmmmm okay just hope that rayan doesn't see him with you.

Lari: yea you know how he feels about chresanto

When she said that I seen rayan and his bitch ass crew coming our way.

Brisa mumbles: speaking of the devil

Rayan: aye wassup ya- unique why the fuck is this ugly nerdy ass bitch here?

Me: first because we are doing a project together at my house and second you need to stop bullying him because he don't do shit to you and if you keep this up I'm gonna break up with your skinny ass.

Craig: dammmmmn she told yo ass.

Rayan: man fuck this shit but aye chres if you fuckin touch my girl its yo ass aight?

Chres nodded fearfully..I couldn't help but to feel bad. With that rayan and his crew left and I left my friends and told them I would see them
later while chres followed.