Kimberly and love

Kyle p.o.v
Me and Scarlet went to the store to buy peace tea. Me and Scarlet are alone so we are going to have a movie night. Me and scarlet were walking and we saw Kimberly my ex. " hey kyle"she said. "Hi"I said. " is this your sister"she said pointing at scarlet. "I'm his girlfriend" Scarlet said and Kimberley's smile faded. "Kyle can do better with me " Kimberley said. " there's nothing better then scarlet and you cheated with me why would I be with you" I spat at her. " kyle I miss you so much" Kimberley said. "He's mine not your you s!ut" Scarlet said. " YOU'LL BE SORRY" Kimberley said then left. " I'm so sorry scarlet" I said feeling bad" it's fine" she said with a smile. When we got home we went to her room to watch movies.

Scarlet's p.o.v
After the whole thing with Kimberley happen me and Kyle went to my room to watch movies. " scarlet I love you so much" he said. " I love you to kyle" I said then kissed him with passion.

He lick me bottom lip asking for an entrance and I accepted. He laid me down and hovered over me. He took of my shirt and I blushed. He started to kiss my neck. I moaned as he sucked my sweet spot. I tugged on his shirt and took it off. He started to kiss my chest and went down to my stomach. He took off my pants. And we know where this leads too.

Me and Kyle laid there and cuddled. " I love you kyle" I said. " I love you too scarlet" he said then we fell asleep. When I woke up I was in Kyle's arms. Carefully I got out of them and went to shower. I felt arms around me and turned me around. " Kyle what are you doing here" I said then blushed. " umm here to shower " he said the kissed me. He pinned me against the wall and started to suck on my sweet spot. I moaned as he smiled. " Kyle what is johnnie finds out" I said a little scared. " don't worry ok" he said. We got out of the shower and I put on kissing in cars.

I hope you liked it. Idk what I was writing but Ohh well. What will happen if johnnie does find out. Bye guys.