Chapter 17: Happy Birthday to Me.....?

PIC OF 'NEW' AVERY ON SIDE<><>@#%>

Author's note< I know WHY DID YOU CHANGE AVERY!?!? Because my curious monsters I want to make a trailer for this and I couldn't do that with the old Avery so I had to pic a new Avery but this guy is just as cute!! LOL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! VOTE<COMMENT<FAN!!!<><>

Kate's POV<

~~~~~

It was the day. The day of my supposed birthday party and the day that I was suppose to leave. Leave my friends, my love, and my new home. How am I supposed to do that? Hurt everyone around me and myself.....I don't understand. My head feels like its going to explode, so many thoughts and ideas and emotions inside my head. 

For the last day Becka has kept me in my room from seeing the decorations and the party itself come together. I personally would like to help and I told her that but she told me I looked like shit and needed some sleep. But I couldn't sleep I was planning on how I was going to escape, because at the party everyone will want to be around me, and then afterwards Avery will want to stay with me so I don't see how I'll be able to get away. 

I sighed at I slipped into my dress that Becka and Allie picked out for me. It's dark blue, strapless with a slight ruffle at the bottom. The shoes are black heels that look all cut up and cool, they also gave me a loose leather jacket with a couple of gold and black bangle bracelets. I painted my nails dark blue to match the dress, and put on some darker makeup. For my hair I pulled it up into a messy/fancy bun that I thought was pretty. 

I looked myself over in the mirror, when I thought I looked descent I sat on the edge of my bed and tapped my foot impatiently until I heard a quiet knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to the door, when I pulled it open Mason was standing there waiting for me. 

"Happy Birthday, you look amazing." He smiled at me and gestured to the stairs. We walked in silence for a while until I turned to him and asked. 

"Are you sure I look okay? I mean.." I asked looking down tugging at my dress

Mason caught my hand and said "Your stunning, Avery's wolf is going to be going insane." He smiled and pulled me over to the stairs.

When we reached the landing, everything looked the same, nothing had changed. "What?" I asked peeking over the railing. 

He laughed and said "It's in the ballroom." 

We walked down another hall that I had not been in, it was getting darker and darker as we got closer and closer. Soon we were in the pitch black and I had to cling to Mason for dear life so I wouldn't trip in these shoes. 

 We soon came upon a door that had blue light, smoke, and music coming out the bottom. I reached for the knob but then pulled my hand back feeling like it was a bad idea. 

"Well go on," Mason urged. 

I looked up at him and nodded, this time pulling the door open and revealing the most amazing thing I had ever seen. 

The floor was covered in a white mist the swirled around like little clouds, the lights had been shut off accept for blue and white strobe lights that were coming for the DJ area. There was a huge chandelier that was covered in blue light that made it sparkle down like little rain drops. There were tables set up all around with silver table clothes on it and little blue flowers floating in glass bowls. 

Inside the room there was about 200 hundred teens and younger adults. Most of them were dancing in the middle of the dance floor. They stopped to stare at Mason and me, but I assumed it was because I looked back or that I had entered late but no they smiled and waved at me.