Chapter 5

Avi POV

I opened up the front door of my house to see Jeremy standing in my doorway.

"What do you want," I sternly ask him.

"I want Kirstie. We are going home."

I didn't want Kirstie to leave. I had no idea what Jeremy might do to her. He could her her. He could kick her out and make her live on the streets. He could murder her for all we know.

"No, she's staying right here," I tell him.

"Excuse me, but I'm her boyfriend, and you're not. Kirstie, get over here right now."

Kirstie shyly walks over from the living room to the front door where Jeremy and I were standing.

"Are your sure about this?" I whisper to Kirstie.

She silently nods and walks outside.

"Come on Kirstie, lets go," Jeremy tells her as I watch Jeremy wrap his arm around Kirstie.

Kirstie stood still for awhile, until she threw Jeremy's arm off from her shoulder and ran back inside my apartment.

"No Jeremy. I'm not going with you," Kirstie announced.

"Come on babe," Jeremy began. "You know I love you."

"And how do you show it? By taking away memories! Not wanting to go out with me, ever! And I saw some moving boxes in your garage, what is all of this supposed to mean, Jeremy? Hmm?"

"I was, uh, just packing away some things to take to my moms."

"WHY WOULD YOU TAKE YOUR FAVORITE PHOTO OF US TO YOUR MOM'S HOUSE?!?!" I saw tears quickly sliding off of Kirstie's face. "AND WHY IS IT THAT SOME MORNINGS I WAKE UP AND YOUR NOT THERE?!?"

"I had to go in early to work."

"OH REALLY? WELL THEN WHY DOES YOUR PHONE RECIVE FLIRTATIOUS TEXTS EVERY MORNING AND EVENING?!? ARE YOU CHEATING IN ME?!?"

"WELL WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WAS CHEATING?!?" Jeremy began to raise is voice as well.

"THIS!!!!!" Kirstie screamed with anger as she practically threw Jeremy to the ground.

"I thought you loved me." Jeremy lowered his voice.

"I thought I did too, UNTIL YOU BECAME A TOTAL BASTARD TO ME!!!!" Kirstie yelled as she slammed the front door of my house.
Kirstie then ran into my bathroom and locked herself in.
I heard her crying very loudly and I got worried. I ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Kirstie, will you let me in?"

After awhile I heard Kirstie stand up, walk over to the door, and unlock it. I quickly open the door and instantly hug her.

"Thank you Avi," I heard Kirstie say between tears. I couldn't help myself, so I gently kissed the top of her head.

After awhile, Kirstie let go of the hug.

"Well, I guess I'm staying here until tour starts. If thats ok with you."

"Of course that's fine. I'd rather have you safe then with a horrible man."

Kirstie and I then walked out of the bathroom to see Kevin sitting on the couch watching TV. Kevin then heard us and turned around.

"Hey I didn't know Kirstie was here!" Kevin exclaimed,

"Yeah, she's going to be staying with us until tour begins." I tell Kevin.

"Oh ok. Hi Kirstie!"